The Financial Analyst will be a key member of the FP&A team. She/he will provide financial support to the Finance leads for Corporate and G&A in supporting the monthly close process, monthly/quarterly financial reporting, and ad hoc analysis of the business. This position will also support the continued evolution of our financial planning system, and will periodically test new and existing functionality.
This position will be based in Palo Alto, CA
What you'll be doing:
- Assist in preparing and analyzing various forecast and plan items across Rubrik Corporate and G&A functional groups.
- Research budget vs. actual variance items in NetSuite during month-end and quarter-end
- Forecast for corporate & broad-based expense assumptions across the business
- Create and maintain FP&A system validation reports
- Assist in design & testing of FP&A planning system enhancements
- Assist in project managing the company’s forecast cycles
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis for senior management as needed to review and improve business and financial performance
- Other duties as assigned
Experience you'll need:
- 3-4 years work experience in FP&A department at a technology company
- Experience with working with US based companies
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Excellent analytical and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel and Database skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Execute responsibilities with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Positive, proactive work ethic and approach
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
Experience and skilled with the following software:
- MS Office, Adaptive Insights, NetSuite, Salesforce, Tableau
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Rubrik is a rapidly expanding global company headquartered in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging hybrid and multi-cloud world. We are a leader in cloud data management, enabling enterprises to maximize value from data that is increasingly fragmented across data centers and the cloud. Enterprises choose Rubrik to help develop ransomware remediation strategies, simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, and enable automation at scale. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.