Rubrik is seeking an individual to join our team as a Field Marketing Manager – West. In this role, you will be an integral part of the Marketing team, overseeing the success of all marketing initiatives and events for our Enterprise and Commercial clients in the West.
- Work with NAM Enterprise & Mid-Market Sales teams and Corporate Marketing to develop and execute on regional marketing plans
- Create compelling, segment-appropriate marketing programs and events that carry the Rubrik message while creating pipeline leads for sales. These include but not limited to digital, telemarketing, promotions, social media, webinars, events and direct mail
- Build relationships with and engage local sales teams, channel partners and alliance partners to create, co-own and promote your programs
- Work with corporate teams such as Demand Gen, Channel, Global Events, Operations, Alliances to drive the success of your programs
- Manage to key metrics such as pipeline creation, marketing qualified leads (MQLs)to meetings, meetings to opportunities, opportunity conversion, etc.
- Monitor key marketing performance metrics and KPIs in Tableau.
- Drive partner adoption of and alignment with Corporate campaigns, promotions and tools
- 6+ years in a Field Marketing role
- Strong Field and Channel Marketing expertise, personal drive, a history of career growth
- Ability to create regional marketing plans, communicate those plans and build buy-in with sales teams and channel
- Strong understanding of the IT buyer, ability to write to and create compelling events for buyer personas
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong project management, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Ability to build trusting, collaborative relationships with peers, sales teams, channel partners and customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A self-starter and is motivated to produce and deliver high quality marketing programs
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership, an ability to manage your business and clearly communicate your results back to the organization
- Have experience working with Salesforce and other marketing automation tools
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.