We are looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Field Marketing Manager. In this role, you will be an integral part of the Public Sector Marketing team, overseeing the success of all marketing initiatives and events in our SLED Northeast and Southeast regions. We are seeking someone located on the East Coast.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop strategic and effective regional marketing plans to build pipeline and drive revenue goals
- Work with Marketing and Sales teams to create and execute regional marketing programs tailored to target agencies. These include in-person and virtual seminars, webinars, tradeshows, conferences & roundtables, industry events, etc.
- Partner with various cross functional teams to deliver a comprehensive portfolio of marketing programs to help meet and exceed marketing targets
- Build and maintain relationships with channel partners and key go-to-market ecosystem partners to strengthen our value propositions, create broader market awareness and generate new business opportunities.
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate Sales channels are following up with event attendees and campaign responders in a timely manner
- Manage to key metrics and monitor KPIs in Salesforce and Tableau
- Manage quarterly regional field marketing budget
- Analyze program results and business contributions through data-driven reporting and analytics
- Communicate with key stakeholders by creating a high level of awareness, excitement, and adoption of marketing programs
- Support all corporate initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices, and serve as advocate and marketing information source for the region
Experience you'll need:
- 6+ years of experience in SLED marketing roles within a fast-paced, high-growth technology company.
- Strong Field and Channel Marketing expertise, personal drive, a history of career growth
- Ability to create, manage, execute multiple marketing campaigns concurrently, and quickly pivot as needs change.
- Ability to effectively communicate regional marketing plans and build buy-in with sales teams and channel
- Strong understanding of the SLED IT buyer, ability to write to and create compelling events for buyer personas
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent project management, negotiation, decision-making, and strategic thinking skills with ability to make data-driven decision
- Ability to build trusting, collaborative relationships with peers, sales teams, distributors, resellers and customers
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership, an ability to manage your business and clearly communicate your results back to the organization
- Outcome driven, analytical, and have a track record of executing creative, impactful field marketing programs
- Experience with Marketing Automation, CRM (Salesforce.com), GSuite is preferred
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Post-pandemic: Ability to travel
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.