About Team & About Rule:
The Information Security team advances the overall state of security at Rubrik through critical initiatives and coordination of large security projects. Information Security builds technologies, tools, and processes to better enable teams at Rubrik to develop secure software, systems, and services that our customers depend on every day.
What You’ll Do:
Rubrik is seeking a FedRAMP and DoD Impact Level (IL) Program Manager to lead the FedRAMP/IL program, including driving product, infrastructure, and process enhancements that enable Rubrik to support FedRAMP, IL and compliance at scale. In this role, you will prepare Rubrik to offer the world's first FedRAMP and Impact Level certified Zero Trust Data Management™ platform.
- Define, execute, and manage the FedRAMP and IL development roadmap and budget, including identifying, communicating, and escalating program risks.
- Partner with Engineering, IT, and other teams across Rubrik to develop a sustainable and scalable FedRAMP and IL environment and program.
- Coordinate and facilitate the relationships with the 3PAO, sponsoring agency/JAB, and FedRAMP PMO.
- Manage security assessments, creation of the Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M), and ongoing Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) requirements.
- Collaborate with process owners and subject matter experts (SMEs) to influence prioritization of projects and solutions to reduce risk and improve compliance.
- Establish, maintain, and influence program stakeholder relationships, expectations, and communications.
- Review new product features and designs and provide guidance on requirements and standards including NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, Department of Defense Impact Levels, and FedRAMP (Moderate/High) requirements.
- 8+ years of work experience in Information Security, Governance Risk and Compliance, Security Compliance, or IT audits in U.S. Government environments.
- Bachelor’s degree required; in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field is preferred.
- Experience with FedRAMP, NIST 800-53, FISMA, DoD Impact Levels, DISA Security Requirements Guide, etc.
- Experience with continuous monitoring, third-party assessments and audit management.
- Experience with vulnerability management and helping prioritize security related work.
- A solid “driver” who thrives in fast-paced environments and approaches problems with an innovative, can-do attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to communicate compliance related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Excellent organizational and program management skills.
- Experience leading massive, cross-functional programs with the ability to influence priorities and deliver on commitments.
- Experience with program / project management tools and dashboards.
- CISA, CISSP, CCSP, CCSK or other related certifications preferred.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Rubrik is a rapidly expanding global company headquartered in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging hybrid and multi-cloud world. We are a leader in cloud data management, enabling enterprises to maximize value from data that is increasingly fragmented across data centers and the cloud. Enterprises choose Rubrik to help develop ransomware remediation strategies, simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, and enable automation at scale. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.