Ready for an opportunity to make a substantial impact with a disruptive tech company while building your sales career Rubrik, Inc. has an amazing product, a supercharged team and the financial backing of Lightspeed Ventures, Greylock Partners and Khosla Ventures. Bottom line, if you have limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you.
About The Position:
Our Federal DoD Account Executive will have ownership of all elements of bookings growth in the territory. This includes discovering and developing new opportunities, managing pipeline, executing account strategies, and managing customer expansion. The AE must be quota-driven, and will represent Rubrik within the Department of Defense, while working with Systems Engineers, Sales Development, Channel Development and Rubrik Partners to exceed sales objectives. This position will manage all aspects of the sales process and will play an integral role in the success of the overall Federal Sales Team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a history of sales excellence through impressive pipeline growth, outbound prospecting, ruthless qualification, innovation and consistent hard work. Experience selling enterprise infrastructure / software into the datacenter is preferred.
If you’re ready to be part of a sales team that Forbes included on its 2016 list of Next Billion Dollar Startups and is the unequivocal change agent in cloud data management, please visit this link and get in touch with us today!
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and manage sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth working with Federal DoD Services & Agencies.
- Present Rubrik, Inc. solutions within complex data center design environments
- Co-sell and strategize with partners, distributors and VAR’s to enable rapid growth
- Provide Rubrik, Inc. management with feedback about the local federal market opportunity and identification of new business opportunities and channel partnerships
- 5-10 years of Federal / DoD sales experience (DISA preferred)
- Passion for selling and hungry for the hunt (IT industry background preferable)
- Great at building and nurturing successful relationships
- A Closer – consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment
- Drive to expand client base and close sales
- Entrepreneurial – willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
Pursuant to Colorado regulations, if this job is performed in Colorado, the minimum annual on target earnings is $250,000 plus equity and benefits.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.