Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
The RSM will have ownership of all elements of bookings growth in and around the Chicago region (IL, WI, IN). This includes managing a team of Field AE’s toward discovering and developing new opportunities, managing pipeline, executing account strategies, and managing customer expansion. The RSM will manage a team of sellers calling within the region while working in unison with regional leaders in Sales Engineering, Sales Development, Channel Development and Rubrik Partners to exceed sales objectives. This position will manage all aspects of the sales process and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Rubrik’s position and opportunities across the territory.
- Build partner ecosystem and work closely with Focus partners to foster collaboration and opportunity
- Manages and develops the team of sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and enablement of team members.
- Hands on approach and thought leadership into account strategies and focus
- Sells and promotes the introduction of Rubrik to Enterprise prospects and provides guidance to the team on strategy, sales process and CxO level selling.
- Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the region and a key member of the Enterprise Management team.
- Develops and execute a Focus plan to maximize revenue and growth across the region.
- Drives accurate team forecasting practice in line with management expectations.
- Conducts weekly progress meetings with sales team.
- Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure region objectives are met.
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations is important.
- 5-10 years of experience in sales management and experience on working on complex/Large Enterprise deals
- Relevant domain experience across backup, cloud and datacenter environments.
- Proven track record in a sales-driven organization, selling technology-related products and services
- Solid written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Creative with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
- Knowledge of Rubrik’s specific domain area
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Rubrik is a rapidly expanding global company headquartered in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging hybrid and multi-cloud world. We are a leader in cloud data management, enabling enterprises to maximize value from data that is increasingly fragmented across data centers and the cloud. Enterprises choose Rubrik to help develop ransomware remediation strategies, simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, and enable automation at scale. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.