Reporting into the Director of Global Compensation, Rubrik is seeking a Compensation Program Manager based in the US to join our world-class People organization as we scale at a rapid pace. As a key member of the People team, this role will be responsible for ensuring the success of our key Compensation programs that support equitable processes that lead to an engaged workforce that feels valued.
Core Job & Project Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Compensation team, HR technology, IT, and Stock Administration to project manage and implement the appropriate systems and administrative processes to support Compensation programs (Equity, Promo, Salary/Adjustment, and Bonus). This includes working from concept design to implementation and testing, roll-out to managers, roll-up analysis, approval, communication to employees, and post-mortem review.
- Prepare and communicate project status updates.
- Maintain program policies, conduct data audits, and design reporting /dashboards
- Develop dynamic tools and models to interpret and analyze data, simplify processes and scale programs
- Create templates for the comp team to leverage for program analysis
- As a Comp systems expert/power user, act as the primarily liaison between Comp and HRIS/IT
- In partnership with the Comp team and HRIS, project manage the annual updating of salary ranges, ongoing process to create and add new job profiles, grades, salary ranges, and other key comp infrastructure systems elements
- Partner with the HRIS team in implementing Workday process improvements, annual compensation systems and reporting to support business partners and Rubrik management
- Document systems processes and educate the Comp team/HR/managers on program processes
- Lead the Compensation and People Partner teams to support program UAT
- In collaboration with the Global Director of Comp, develop and recommend the Compensation technology roadmap to leadership and the HRIS/IT teams.
Infrastructure & Compliance:
- Manage compliance related programs and audits
- Conduct the bonus accrual process in collaboration with Finance
- Create the equity grant submission file for the Comp Committee, conduct full audits to ensure the integrity of the data in collaboration with other HR team members
- Review and maintain Rubrik’s Job Architecture. Conduct job audits and evaluations, and maintain job documentation
Consulting & Partnership:
- Mentor and leverage support from a team member in India for program support, audits, etc.
- Partner with team members in Total Rewards, HR Technology, Stock Administration, FP&A, Accounting, Tax, Legal, Internal Audit, People Partners, Communications, and Senior Leaders.
- BA/BS (or equivalent) in Business, Economics, HR, or similar field
- 6-8+ years of progressive Compensation experience including full program lifecycle management
- Comp systems experience for program management and core data tracking – Workday preferred
- Strong analytical, project management, and problem-solving abilities;
- Obsessed with attention to detail
- Flexible, fast paced, willing to work with ambiguity and think outside the box
- Effective program leader and cross-functional influencer
- Proficient using Google Sheets and Excel for heavy data analysis and modeling
Founded in 2014 by engineers from Google, Facebook and Oracle, Rubrik has created a cloud data management platform that’s transforming how companies backup, restore, search, analyze and manage data both on-prem and in the cloud. Blending expertise from consumer and enterprise worlds, we’ve introduced a new, simple approach to the $48 billion legacy data backup and recovery market — a space that hasn’t seen innovation in 20+ years. Rubrik is the fastest growing enterprise company in the Billion Dollar League backed by top Silicon Valley investors Greylock, Lightspeed, and Khosla Ventures.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Rubrik is a rapidly expanding global company headquartered in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging hybrid and multi-cloud world. We are a leader in cloud data management, enabling enterprises to maximize value from data that is increasingly fragmented across data centers and the cloud. Enterprises choose Rubrik to help develop ransomware remediation strategies, simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, and enable automation at scale. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.