We are looking for a colleague who thrives in a dynamic environment and has a track record of succeeding in a start-up-paced technology environment. To get started quickly, you would need a background in tech sales as well as experience working with and through alliance partners, and channel partners. You will be responsible for driving business with our strategic cloud partners across a territory covering several states.
This role owns, builds, and drives the GTM with cloud alliances for the region. You will be in high demand and this role requires a strong individual who brings a ton of empathy and patience while building trust across the Rubrik and partner sales teams. Your role will change over time to reflect the needs of the business, you will learn a ton and we will learn from you.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead Rubrik’s strategic GTM with our Cloud Partners including development of regional business plans that contribute in a meaningful way to Rubrik’s growth targets and executes strategic pathways to market.
- Responsible for cloud partner enablement to position and sell the value of Rubrik.
- Strong understanding of cloud partner vision, product suites, leadership structure, and sales models are strongly preferred.
- Ability to grasp Rubrik’s product and the technical ecosystem is necessary.
- Engage directly in the sales cycle as an alliance and co-sell Subject Matter Expert on joint ‘must win’ pursuits/opportunities, facilitating incremental joint sales with cloud partnerships in your region.
- Drive Pipeline Generation activities directly and through the Rubrik and cloud partner selling ecosystems, including joint Channel and SI partners to add incremental opportunities for Rubrik.
- Drive joint sales pursuits in targeted accounts to facilitate field interlock and joint pursuit planning, resulting in cloud partner sourced Net New ACV and New Logos.
- Strong executive presence & track record of consistent quota attainment & over achievement.
- Be resilient and embody servant leadership teamwork to “create the weather” with joint Sales teams.
- Lead collaboration with joint Marketing teams to build and execute joint demand generation plans (Partner Prospecting Days, CxO Roundtables and joint events).
Experience you'll need:
- Proven track record of sales thought leadership, partner selling, and managing through change and scale with sales/presentation excellence.
- Ability to Engage at the exec level with cloud partners to drive top-down support for joint GTM
- Fast learner and self-starter who is comfortable taking action and driving results despite ambiguity, prioritizing diverse work with cross-functional teams, and maintaining velocity at regional GTM success.
- Strong operational command of business including written/verbal communication, organizational skills, and proficiency in various business tools (XLS/SFDC/Teams/etc.).
- 6+ years of experience in Technology Sales and/or Alliances with experience managing partnership with Cloud Partners in your region.
- Bachelor’s Degree (required), with Business, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
For candidates who will perform this role in New York City, the minimum base salary is $95,580 and the maximum base salary is $152,940. This role is also eligible to earn commissions pursuant to the Company’s written Incentive Compensation Plan. Additionally, there is equity and benefits.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.