Rubrik is looking for a talented individual to join our team as an Associate Field Marketing Manager for the EMEA Central Europe region. In this role, you will report to the Head of Marketing, Central Europe and assist with the success of all field marketing initiatives and events for Germany, Austria and Switzerland, with a focus on through partner efforts.
We are seeking a marketer who is organised with a positive, can-do attitude, impeccable attention to detail, and a collaborative style. The ideal candidate has previous experience designing and implementing successful field marketing initiatives as well as events through the Channel, utilising strong project management skills, a strategic approach, and analytical thinking. In this role, you will be exposed to all aspects of marketing and will have the opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
Where you can make an impact:
- Assist in developing and executing the EMEA Central Europe Field Marketing Plan in order to achieve pipeline targets through a variety of marketing activities including, virtual and live events, go-to-market campaigns, demand generation, direct mail and case studies through partners.
- Partner closely with the Head of Marketing, Central Europe and Channel Development Managers on planning, execution, and follow up of activities across the region using MarTech such as Salesforce, Tableau, Splash, Workfront, Coupa and Jira.
- Work proactively and synergistically with the Channel, building relationships, developing joint campaigns, agreeing MDF, tracking follow up and ensuring ROI from joint field marketing activities.
- Assess the effectiveness of the various activities based on business targets such as cost per lead, meeting and opportunity conversion, and use data to continually refine and improve activities for greater impact.
- Collaborate with the Global Partner Marketing Team to utilise available materials and ensure that local requirements are communicated.
- Manage the regional marketing calendar to ensure that all major events, webinars and campaigns and their results are documented and communicated to internal teams across sales and marketing.
- Manage a roll-up budget with a variety of contracts and vendors and own coordination and measurement of activities, including PO creation and invoice submission.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ marketing-related experience, with a field and channel marketing background.
- Organised, detail-oriented and highly motivated, with project management experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Knowledge or willingness to learn about the IT ecosystem, including distributors, system integrators (SIs), independent software vendors (ISVs), etc.
- Experience working closely with sales, channel, technical, customer, and management teams.
- Superior communication and written language skills in both German (native fluency) and English.
- Highly reliable and accountable to achieve deadlines, working with multiple team members across different departments, while managing multiple projects.
- Must be a self-starter, not afraid to ask questions.
- Travel willingness up to 25%.
- Degree-level desired.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.