Account Executive Singapore
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in the Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world.
Due to our growth Rubrik is now looking for a Account Executive based in Singapore. This is an opportunity to enter the fastest growing company in the Cloud data management space, contribute to its success and grow your professional career. The success of Rubrik is directly aligned with the talented people that will join us and grow with us.
About Team & About Role:
The Enterprise Account Executive will take extreme ownership of all elements of bookings growth in the territory. This includes discovering and developing new opportunities, managing pipeline, executing account strategies, and managing customer expansion. The Enterprise AE must be quota-driven and will represent Rubrik in the top accounts within the region while working with Systems Engineers, Sales Development, Channel Development and Rubrik Partners to exceed sales objectives. This position will manage all aspects of the sales process and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a history of sales excellence to Fortune 1000 companies through impressive pipeline growth, outbound prospecting, ruthless qualification, innovation and consistent hard work. Experience selling enterprise software, SaaS, Cloud, or IT Infrastructure products / services into the datacenter is required.
What You’ll Do:
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and manage sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth working with a mix of mid-enterprise accounts
- Present Rubrik, Inc. solutions within complex data center design environments
- Co-sell and strategize with partners, distributors and VAR’s to enable rapid growth
- Provide Rubrik, Inc. management with feedback about the local market opportunity and identification of new business opportunities and channel partnerships
- 8 -12 years Tech sales experience (selling either IT Infrastructure or SaaS) for BFSI accounts
- Consistent track record landing “net new logos”.
- Strong track record of performance selling to End User Fortune 1000
- Demonstrate total ownership, understanding and experience working with channel
- Consistent overachievement
- Highly driven, goal oriented “get it done” attitude
- Experience selling a complex solution
Above all, you will have the ability to operate in a fast-paced, changing environment, self-starter and operate in highly matrixed organization. Demonstrate Rubrik’s RIVET values and be a role model collaborating effectively and creating a positive environment.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.