- Full Time
Ready for an opportunity to make a substantial impact with a disruptive tech company while building your sales career Rubrik, Inc. has an amazing product, a supercharged team and the financial backing of Lightspeed Ventures, Greylock Partners and Khosla Ventures. Bottom line, if you have limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you!
Our Federal System Integrator Account Executive will be responsible for developing long term, strategic relationships with named Federal System Integrator customers in the area
About The Position:
The FSI Account Executive will have ownership of all elements of bookings growth in the territory. This includes discovering and developing new opportunities, managing pipeline, executing account strategies, and managing customer expansion. The AE must be quota-driven, and will represent Rubrik within the Federal space, while working with Systems Engineers, Sales Development, Channel Development and Rubrik Partners to exceed sales objectives. This position will manage all aspects of the sales process and will play an integral role in the success of the overall Federal Sales Team.
The Account Executive will actively track joint sales pipeline, meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets, make recommendations for improvements to increase penetration within the target market.
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, consulting resources, technical teams, marketing, capture, and sales representatives.
- Integrate Rubrik offerings into Partner go-to market Partner initiatives and strategies to create net new incremental pipeline and partner sourced leads.
- Creates and leverages partner enablement programs to deliver relevant and timely product and industry topics to existing and new Partners that positively impact Federal sales goals.
- Support the Rubrik Federal sales organization in the field through mindshare, partner introductions, and by new opportunity identification
- Leverage Salesforce.com and other tools to track the success of each program
- Train and influence systems integrators by refining value propositions to meet specific partner and client needs
- Identifies appropriate solution and services to meet partner customer integration & infrastructure needs
- Manage complex sales-cycles, and present to decision makers the value of our full suite of solutions
- Skillfully negotiates with others to achieve desired results and meet customer needs
Qualifications & Requirements
- Strong SI and/or Software OEM experience in the Federal industry
- 5+ years experience at a Federal System Integrator (Leidos, GDIT/CSRA, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman, or SAIC) as a sales, BD, or Capture executive
- Demonstrated track record of significant accomplishment in an Individual contributor or leadership role including successful development and management accounts/ programs/ projects in complex matrixed organizations with numerous constituents.
- Strong business acumen and capable of developing and managing strategic plans with customers
- Ability to present results and strategy to teams while considering variety of knowledge levels within audience
- Knows how to create high value services around targeted technology solutions by identifying key areas of differentiation, delivery improvement and profitable direction
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Linkedin | Twitter | Instagram | Rubrik.com |
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
EEO IS THE LAW – POSTER SUPPLEMENT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION