Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Co-creation of compensation elements and close collaboration with the Total Rewards Team daily
- Assistance in the implementation, maintenance, operations and evolution of our Total Rewards Philosophy at Remote.
- Working on new and existing Total rewards global projects, including implementations or renewals or quarterly projects
- Work with data and support making informed decisions for our Global Total Rewards programs and policies based on analysis and feedback.
What you bring
- Previous experience in working with compensation data and analysis thereof.
- Understanding and awareness of global benefits and compensation trends.
- Proven knowledge and experience in compensation analysis. This role will work heavily in Google Sheets and provide analysis daily on requests or to review impact.
- Experience in supporting performance and salary review cycles.
- Experience using g-suite is an advantage (g-sheets in particular)
- High sense of accuracy and urgency.
- Start-up or tech industry experience
- Experience working remotely
- Knowledge on sales incentive.
- You'll report to: VP of People
- Team: People
- Location: Anywhere in the World – This role is most ideal for the AMER or LATAM timezone, as we want to create a timezone inclusive team and more global availability in Total Rewards for all Remoters.
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with VP of People
- Interview with Senior Total Rewards Analyst
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email email@example.com