Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Meet and exceed quota, direct the entire sales cycle pre-sale through post-sale including self-generated leads and opportunities by outbound prospecting
- Cultivate a partnership perspective for both parties with a win-win mentality
- Partner with strategic clients to achieve their goals and identify new opportunities for business value
- Own the customer relationship and collaborate strategically with internal and external stakeholders to solve client challenges
- Understand the specific industry, company and role-based challenges of the clients you work with while staying current with hiring strategies, and the countries our clients are doing business in.
- Ensure customer feedback is communicated back to internal collaborators and action taken
What you bring
- 5+ years of previous successful experience in a Relationship Management/Strategic Account Management role
- Experience leading Enterprise Level deals in large organizations – inclusive of expansion deals, off cycle selling, and retention of large customers
- Understand how to manage across multiple parts of an organization and build a cohesive plan for success for the customer. Ability to connect with key stakeholders and go “deep and wide” within existing customer accounts
- Ability to confidently make cold calls to build pipelines – irrespective of those accounts being prospects or existing customers
- Ability and experience working in a POD selling situation – working with a Customer Service Manager as a peer to drive adoption, deliver ROI to customers, grow existing accounts, and retain customers over multiple renewal periods
- Collaborate with other departments on client-facing efforts and has the ability to build trust with a client and work as an advisor
- You'll report to: Director of Sales North America
- Team: Sales
- Location: Americas
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
In New York and Colorado, in particular, the base compensation range for this role (including all mandatory allowances/bonuses) is $129,000 – $140,000. Actual compensation is decided once the interview process is concluded and an assessment of experience; competencies and skills; internal equity and calibration to market data is complete. Successful Candidates outside these location(s) will have our geo-range philosophy applied. Please see further information on our pay philosophy here: Total Rewards at Remote. Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with VP of Sales
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org