Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Treasury Analyst, joining our Treasury team.
At Remote, the Treasury team has a large impact across the company, and you have an opportunity to help build Remote’s global treasury infrastructure to promote efficiency and scale. You will be asked to develop and implement innovative solutions for our growing organization. A successful candidate will have the ability to balance competing priorities, an attention to detail, and a growth mindset. Knowledge of Treasury systems, process flows, and control structure are critical skill sets to transform the treasury roadmap into reality.
Because this role will be heavily involved in key initiatives such as in-house banking, intercompany payment netting and global cash visibility; influence and change management will play an important part in this journey. Communication and collaboration are essential because our team regularly interfaces with cross functional business partners to execute on both the day-to-day activities and the long-term projects, all while being 100% remote!
This is an amazing opportunity to join a quickly developing team and make an immediate impact to the business.
What this job can offer you
- The unique opportunity to help build Remote’s global treasury infrastructure to promote efficiency and scale.
- Assist with development, maintenance, and documentation of financial processes required as Remote continues to scale rapidly and internationally
- Assist with the global bank account openings, services maintenance, and related documentations (including KYC requirements) and compliance filings. Take an active role with our banking partners to ensure projects are on track with internal goals
- Partner with Tax, Legal, and Accounting teams to execute capitalizations, intercompany loans, intercompany settlements, and other Treasury operations projects
What you bring
- 5+ years of Treasury experience
- Knowledge and experience with liquidity/cash management, financial planning and analysis, foreign exchange, debt and equity capital markets
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength of yours
- Ability to work under pressure, often in a deadline driven environment and ability to perform several tasks concurrently
- Critical thinking, problem solving skills and superior attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communicator with a desire and ability to build relationships
- Experience in a high-growth start-up or large multi-national preferred
- Project management experience is a plus
- Writes and speaks fluent English and Spanish with Portuguese a plus
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- You'll report to: Senior Treasury Manager; Cash Management
- Team: Finance – Treasury
- Location: You can be in any location and any timezone to apply
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with hiring manager
- Interview with team member (no managers present)
- Interview with Treasury Director (optional)
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org