Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
Fresh from our Series-C fundraising, now is a very exciting time to join Remote and make an impact as Global Director of Sales Development as part of our go-to-market organization.
Looking ahead, we have big aspirations for helping more employers from around the world tap into the benefits of enabling remote work. Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, this position will be responsible for driving sales-qualified lead generation through inbound and outbound sales development activity in our core markets around the world. More broadly, as a key member of the Sales leadership team, this role has a critical role to play in transforming go-to-market at Remote to enable and sustain our medium to long term growth objectives.
What this job can offer you
- Lead SDR managers and their teams of SDRs to exceed their goals for lead generation and drive quality pipeline to support Remote’s Sales Team objectives
- Develop the strategy and “future state” vision for Sales Development at Remote in conjunction with the CRO and senior Sales leadership while implementing initiatives to lift SDR efficiency, productivity and improve organization effectiveness
- Define the processes, playbooks and tooling needed to support a successful and robust SDR team in multiple geographies and develop the metrics and KPIs needed to monitor and manage the performance of the SDR organization
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in Sales leadership to optimize Sales-SDR partnerships, maximizing production and supporting high-quality customer experiences
- Partner with the Marketing organization to drive improvements in lead generation and MQL to Opportunity conversion and collaborate with Sales Enablement to implement training programs and skill development sessions to advance the abilities of the SDRs and SDR managers
- Develop robust processes for high quality talent acquisition and talent development to create a pipeline of future Account Executives for Remote
What you bring
- 10+ years direct experience in Sales Development and 5+ years leading and motivating layered management teams
- Meaningful and consistent history of strong quota attainment and track record of success leading sales development organizations across multiple groups and/or geographies
- Ability to design and execute a business plan to achieve revenue goals, determine growth strategy and align cross-functionally to drive company objectives
- Effective “zooming in and out”, comfortable working both strategically and tactically with deep knowledge and playbooks for sales development and customer acquisition
- Direct experience developing and executing distinct sales motions for SMB, MM and Enterprise segments
- Strong communication skills, including fluency in written and spoken English
- You'll report to: CRO
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
- Profile Review – Async
- Interview with Recruiter
- Interview with CRO
- Cross-functional partner Interviews
- VP of Sales – Americas
- VP of Sales Operations & Enablement
- VP of Marketing
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email email@example.com