Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Meet and exceed sales quota.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close.
- Identify new business opportunities and push through the sales motion and cycle.
- Presentation to prospective and existing customers on Remote’s suite of services.
- Create opportunities from existing customers to upsell solutions.
- Own the customer relationship and complete the cycle from sale to business completion.
- Remain in frequent contact with the customers and build strategic and partnership based customer relationships.
- Understands the communication needs of small and mid-sized business customers, and designs solutions to meet those unique business needs.
- Self-generates leads by contacting prospective customers by telephone, cold call premise visits, networking, and industry events.
- Work with other cross-functional teams to ensure customer success.
What you bring
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and convert prospects, close deals and achieve sales quotas. Experience selling into SG / SEA markets is essential and selling to other additional APAC markets is preferable.
- Ability to confidently make cold calls to build pipelines.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills, including ability to handle complex commercial and pricing objections.
- Strong knowledge of sales processes.
- Possesses strong operational and sales playbooks to push deals through the sales cycle.
- Previous sales/account management experience, or related SaaS sales experience preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Remote’s services and its position in the industry.
- 1-2 years of Account Executive experience preferable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Business fluency in English is essential. Additionally, business fluency in a SEAsian language is essential.
- Highly self-motivated with ambitions to be in a closing role.
- Self-directed and able to work independently and as an active member of the team.
- Resilience and perseverance with a positive attitude.
- Able to perform under pressure.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Efficient in multitasking, prioritization, and time management.
- Customer obsessed and clear desire to be in a customer facing role.
- You'll report to: Director of Sales APAC
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Small challenge
- (async) Challenge Review
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Prior employment verification check(s)
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email email@example.com