- Full Time
The XM Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. From the initial onboarding to ongoing adoption, we assist customers throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, will help them deliver on their business objectives and recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy individuals to join our team and have a huge impact on customer retention and expansion. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time XM Success Manager who can ensure our customers are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, have 8+ years of customer-facing experience, want to learn and leverage a market-leading product, and work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
Expectations for Success
You will know you are doing an extraordinary job when your product knowledge and stakeholder relationships drive customers to renew and expand their usage of Qualtrics. You’ll need the organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities and must be an excellent communicator who empathizes with the audience, both customers and teammates. You are resourceful when facing challenges, and refuse to give up until our customers succeed.
A Day in the Life
- Serve as the long-term customer relationship manager and product expert to mature, renew, and expand XM programs throughout the life of the partnership
- Work with customers to define and document stakeholder’s business requirements, understand key business challenges and develop the customer’s vision into a value-based solution.
- Develop and leverage deep Qualtrics product knowledge to drive customer program maturity, platform adoption, and expansion opportunities. You’ll be enabled to demo and shape foundational components of an XM program to best assist your customers
- Build and maintain multi-level client stakeholder relationships to ensure customer health and to drive expansion within existing accounts as program needs mature from the delivery of our key offerings.
- Provide polished and timely client communication and responsive follow-through on all issues, actions, and escalations.
- Develop and implement standard XM methodologies across a variety of use cases and industry verticals
- Partner closely with Account Executives to build account plans and strategies to accelerate growth and XM maturation
- Prepare content that educates users on how to fully utilize the platform and understand what to expect from our product roadmap
- Champion customer needs internally and mobilize other Qualtrics resources to to maximize customer impact
- Develop cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among our customers
- Plan, negotiate, and execute the renewal strategy through informal account management and formal RFP responses
- Monitor Customer Health Metrics and take action to mitigate risk and capitalize on opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of experience in a combination of management consulting, CX, Customer Success or technical account management role, OR a master's degree with 6+ years’ experience in a combination of management consulting, CX, CS or technical account management role
- Track record of success in building customer relationships at multiple levels of a clients’ organization
- Proven experience leveraging industry best practices, program operationalization, insight driven suggestions to mature Customer facing programs
- Technical understanding of data integrations
- Experience with data analytics & visualizations
- Strong communication skills including written, analytical, presentation and verbal (English- Must, Chinese – Plus) with the ability to effectively develop materials that are appropriate to the audience and evangelize key concepts and best practices
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity
- Ability to collaborate with teams across the organization while also being able to work independently and as a self-starter
- Passion for solving customer challenges coupled with a commitment to customer experience and satisfaction
- Ability to properly explain technical tasks to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task as he/she will be expected to work on multiple engagements/initiatives simultaneously.
- Business travel is required
Hiring Manager Profile
Xiu Ling, Regional Lead of Customer Success for Southeast Asia, is an alumnus of INSEAD Business School (France) and Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. She started her career at the Singapore Exchange and was previously with McKinsey & Company. An avid wanderer, Xiu Ling, has travelled to more than 45 countries to-date with her top few experiences in the Patagonia region, Kenya, Lebanon, and Iceland. Read more about Xiu Ling’s story https://www.qualtrics.com/qualtrics-life/a-career-with-culture-challenge-and-contribution-why-xiu-ling-chose-qualtrics-and-customer-success/ to learn about her journey in Qualtrics.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunch in our office.
- Qualtrics Experience Program – Bonus for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.