- Full Time
XM SUCCESS MANAGER- Financial Services
The XM Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. From the initial onboarding to ongoing adoption, we assist customers throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, will help them deliver on their business objectives and recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy individuals to join our team and have a huge impact on customer retention and expansion. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time XM Success Manager who can ensure our customers are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, have 10+ years of customer-facing experience, want to learn and leverage a market-leading product, and work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
Expectations for Success
You will know you are doing an extraordinary job when your product knowledge and stakeholder relationships drive customers to renew and expand their usage of Qualtrics. You’ll need the organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities and must be an excellent communicator who empathizes with the audience, both customers and teammates. You are resourceful when facing challenges, and refuse to give up until our customers succeed.
A Day in the Life
- Serve as the long-term customer relationship manager and product expert to mature, renew, and expand XM programs throughout the life of the partnership
- Work with customers to define and document stakeholder’s business requirements, understand key business challenges and develop the customer’s vision into a value-based solution.
- Develop and leverage deep Qualtrics product knowledge to drive customer program maturity, platform adoption, and expansion opportunities. You’ll be enabled to demo and shape foundational components of an XM program to best assist your customers
- Build and maintain multi-level client stakeholder relationships to ensure customer health and to drive expansion within existing accounts as program needs mature from the delivery of our key offerings.
- Provide polished and timely client communication and responsive follow-through on all issues, actions, and escalations.
- Develop and implement standard XM methodologies across a variety of use cases and industry verticals
- Partner closely with Account Executives to build account plans and strategies to accelerate growth and XM maturation
- Prepare content that educates users on how to fully utilize the platform and understand what to expect from our product roadmap
- Champion customer needs internally and mobilize resources to resolve issues
- Develop cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among our customers
- Plan, negotiate, and execute the renewal strategy through informal account management and formal RFP responses
- Monitor Customer Health Metrics and take action to mitigate risk and capitalize on opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-10 (dependent or role we’re hiring for) years of experience in a management consulting, CX, technical account management role, OR a master's degree with 3+ years’ experience in a management consulting, CX, technical account management role
- Track record of success in building customer relationships at multiple levels of a clients’ organization
- Proven experience leveraging industry best practices, program operationalization, insight driven suggestions to mature Customer facing programs
- Technical understanding of data integrations
- Experience with data analytics & visualizations
- Strong communication skills including written, analytical, presentation and verbal (English- Must, Foreign Languages- Plus) with the ability to effectively develop materials that are appropriate to the audience and evangelize key concepts and best practices
- Ability to collaborate with teams across the organization while also being able to work independently and as a self-starter
- Passion for solving customer challenges coupled with a commitment to customer experience and satisfaction
- Ability to properly explain technical tasks to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task as he/she will be expected to work on multiple engagements/initiatives simultaneously.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% or as customer requires
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program – $1,800 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off – 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories