The human desire to be heard and understood is universal. When we feel recognized and appreciated, it leaves a powerful impression on each of us. People want to work for, and do business with, organizations whose actions prove they truly understand what customers and employees want and need. Building deep rooted connections with people requires listening, understanding, and caring for each individual. In today’s digital world, it has to be done at scale. Creating these connections leads to customers who spend more, tell friends, and remain loyal. Employees who are more engaged, refer friends, and stay longer.
Turns out that being more human isn’t just good business, it’s how organizations break through.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team dedicated to building a technology that helps make business a little bit more human: https://www.qualtrics.com/weareforbreakthroughs/
A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on TACOS – Transparent, All-In, Customer Obsessed, One Team, and Scrappy. Without a doubt, this role will require the best work of your career.
The VP of Demand, Growth, & GTM will build the engine and strategy to fuel Qualtrics’ category leadership and expansion. You will grow demand for our products and services with executives around the globe.
You will be responsible for driving revenue growth through marketing and go-to-market execution, including:
- creating a comprehensive, innovative go-to-market strategy
- demand generation
- field marketing & events
- customer marketing
- partner marketing
- digital marketing
- marketing operations & strategy
- sales enablement
- regional marketing teams
- ownership of global marketing budget & ROI
The VP of Demand, Growth, & GTM is responsible for revenue growth across the business, while optimizing marketing efforts to drive additional leverage in the business through refining demand generation efforts and driving GTM efficiency. You will operate inclusively and collaboratively and spike in stakeholder partnership specifically with product, sales, all field operations, and will have complete ownership of pipeline management across the entire organization. You will work closely with Brand, Product Marketing, and our Chief Communications Officer in sharing our unique narrative.
You will lead, develop, motivate, and mentor a diverse global team of approximately 50 incredibly talented marketers around the world and report to the Chief Operating Officer. You will have operated at an executive-level and has significant experience building cross-functional relationships.
You will be successful in this role if you are someone who is visionary, strategic, and can exhibit confidence in a humble and genuine manner. You embrace ambiguity and lead with empathy. You are a hands-on person who possesses the best combination of strategic thinking and drive to achieve results. You amplify ideas that can deliver successful business outcomes as a result.
- Visionary executive with proven track record of leading successful, high-growth organizations
- A minimum of 15 years of marketing experience in either enterprise SaaS or consumer tech companies as a senior leader
- Proven success in pipeline acquisition using creative and data-driven tactics
- Very strong aptitude for building iconic, omnichannel campaigns
- Deep understanding of audience targeting, media optimization, analytics and content marketing
- Experience building and fostering a diverse high-performance team culture
- Demonstrated success in diving transformation, change management, and scaled and up-leveled processes
- Highly collaborative, team oriented with high emotional intelligence
- Strong and clear communication skills and can partner with all levels to align cross functionally and deliver with speed
- Experience working cross-functionally to inspire deep global collaboration and partnership