The Qualtrics Recruiting team is a high energy, dynamic group that is laser-focused on building out strong teams across the company. Our mission is to discover and attract incredible talent to build a category-defining company by creating legendary hiring experiences. We have nearly doubled the size of the company year over year since 2010 and we don’t see it slowing down anytime soon. Qualtrics is full of motivated, intelligent, and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
We are searching for a highly-motivated, scrappy, and passionate Technical Sourcer to help meet our exciting growth goals for 2021 and beyond. This person will be the strategic talent partner for a diverse group of internal clients that operationalize and scale our business.
The Expectation for Success
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of experience in Recruiting or a related field
- Track record or aptitude for successfully identifying and qualifying extraordinary candidates through LinkedIn, resume reviews, and other creative methods
- Experience in both traditional talent sourcing techniques including basic knowledge with boolean searching, experience with a wide array of specialized sourcing tools, and an understanding of the main resource sites, code repositories, groups, discussion forums, and conferences most frequented by software engineers is a plus
- Natural curiosity for learning new technologies
- Passion for delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and drive results with minimal direction
- Metric driven mentality and experience using data to influence sourcing strategies
- Ability to thrive in an agile, rapidly changing environment
- Commitment to Qualtrics’ core values: Transparency, All In, Customer Obsessed, One Team, Scrappy
A Day in the Life
You will plan and execute creative and effective sourcing strategies to find great talent for a variety of technical positions. This includes collaborating with recruiters and hiring teams to determine the qualifications for each role. In addition, you will have a strong commitment to the company hiring bar as demonstrated through the caliber of candidates you are bringing into the pipeline. You will use data to inform sourcing strategies and develop processes that deliver a high-touch candidate experience. You will keep prospect data updated, accurate, and recognize the value that comes from developing a long-term, internal, talent database. You will demonstrate excellent time and project management skills to optimize weekly, monthly, and quarterly results to achieve target metrics. You will be a resource for the company in building strong candidate pipelines to maximize efficiency in filling open positions.
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hour
- Qualtrics Experience Program – $1,800 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off – 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical – employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories