Don’t worry if you feel you don’t tick all the boxes yet or if your experiences aren't an exact match! We encourage you to apply anyways. We’ve seen the research that people of under-represented groups tend to only apply when they fit everything on the list. We recognise that great talent comes from many places, and are committed to hiring incredible human beings above all else.
Does this sound like you?
Are you an experienced technology advisor, account manager, or technical support consultant that is passionate about technology and helping enterprise clients to provide the best experiences for their customers and employees?
The Expectation for Success
Qualtrics’ Technical Account Managers (TAMs) are highly experienced technology consultants dedicated to our largest and most strategic enterprise clients. TAMs provide a strategic partnership with clients to accelerate adoption of Qualtrics technology and incorporate Qualtrics into client programs. You will be responsible for advising, promoting, enabling and evolving a large variety of ongoing technical programs.
As a Technical Account Manager, you should both be a tech-savvy professional who is able to explain technical information to a non-technical audience and capable of creating lasting client relationships. You should be results-driven and aspire to achieve high customer satisfaction by providing our customers with world-class technical consultation and strategy that further strengthens customer relationships and ensures your customer’s success.
A Day in the Life
- Assess long-term program strategy and identify solutions that drive measurable success
- Evaluate your client’s program needs and work cross-functionally within Qualtrics to prioritise and advocate for software feature enhancements on their behalf
- Collaborate with internal account team and Qualtrics leadership on high level client relationship and program strategy
- Demonstrate unparalleled product expertise and problem-solving acumen to recommend software solutions tailored to your client’s needs
- Develop a deep understanding of client goals and objectives to advise on relevant programs and technical solutions
- Train your clients on new and relevant features of the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Platform and related solutions
Technology Services and Configuration
- Seamlessly integrate new product features into existing programs
- Design and document functional and technical requirements and help scope projects by understanding timelines and associated levels of effort
Who We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- 2-4 years (mid-level) or 4-7 years (senior-level) experience working in a technical, consulting, or client-facing role
- Hard-working self-starter capable of concurrently running multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- An ability to grasp clients’ needs and recommend value-added solutions. Your problem solving skills will be key.
- Comfort in working both autonomously and collaboratively
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Detail-oriented with an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What differentiates us from other companies:
- A product that is strongly positioned to disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry and change the way we think about traditional experiences.
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours. Hear from our employees directly on Glassdoor (4.5 stars)!
- We live by our cultural values: TACOS – Transparency, All In, Customer Obsessed, One Team, and Scrappy.
- We hire the best with the intention of developing and promoting within. Our interview process is held at a high standard, however our company's success cannot be done without the success of our people.
- We lead from the front on important issues. We have several teams focused on Diversity and Inclusion (MOSAIQ), cancer research (Five For The Fight), WFH (COVID Taskforce), Women in Leadership (WLD), Veterans (QSalute)… the list goes on.
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees' Qualtrics Life stories
Some of our perks and benefits:
- Hybrid work – our North Sydney office is buzzing, however we want to ensure our people are feeling supported in doing their best work, wherever they are, when they want.
- A comprehensive package consisting of base, bonus, equity and generous benefits. Clear expectations for performance and progression pathways.
- We offer top-of-the-range private health insurance, annual experience bonus ($2800), wellness stipend to allow you to focus on yourself ($425 each quarter), $965 to put towards your home-office setup and much more.. did we mention the catered lunches (in office) 5 days a week?
- Employee Share Purchase Program (ESPP).
Applicants must be legally authorised to work and reside in Australia, without requirement of sponsorship.