Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics is on the cutting edge of Experience Management (XM); helping our clients to provide the best experiences for their customers and employees. We are seeking people to join an industry-leading team to help our clients ensure their most common touchpoints and experiences with Qualtrics are extraordinary. We seek people with the potential to become future leaders in the company.
The Expectation for Success
Qualtrics’ Technical Account Managers (TAMs) are highly experienced advocates and technology consultants dedicated to our largest and most strategic enterprise clients. TAMs provide a strategic partnership with clients to accelerate adoption of Qualtrics technology and incorporate Qualtrics into client programmes. They play a strategic and critical role in expanding existing licences of Fortune 500 companies through the close relationships they build with their clients. TAMs are the unequivocal technology experts at Qualtrics. In this role, you will provide technical solutions and configuration services after the point of sale that directly contribute to the long-term success of our customers’ programmes. This unique combination of technical, relational, and strategic experience ensures professional success for our TAMs.
As a Technical Account Manager, you should both be a tech-savvy professional who is able to explain technical information to a non-technical audience and capable of creating lasting client relationships. You should be results-driven and aspire to achieve high customer satisfaction by providing our customers with world-class technical consultation and strategy that further strengthens customer relationships and ensures your customer’s success.
A Day in the Life
- Assess long-term programme strategy and identify solutions that drive measurable success
- Analyse your client’s programme needs and work cross-functionally within Qualtrics to prioritise and advocate for software feature enhancements on their behalf
- Collaborate with internal account team and Qualtrics leadership on high level client relationship and programme strategy
- Demonstrate unparalleled product expertise and problem-solving acumen to recommend software solutions tailored to your client’s needs
- Develop a deep understanding of client goals and objectives to advise on relevant programmes and technical solutions
- Build systems to facilitate programme objectives and system effectiveness and measure reliability of services
- Assist clients with executing regular maintenance activities (e.g., handling outages, assisting with root cause analysis, troubleshooting technical questions and issues)
- Train your clients on new and relevant features of the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Platform and related solutions
Technology Services and Configuration
- Seamlessly integrate new product features into existing programmes
- Design and document functional and technical requirements and help scope projects by understanding timelines and associated levels of effort
- Execute build and configuration services that align to client objectives and strategic goals
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- 4-6 years experience working in a technical, consulting and client-facing role
- Hard-working self-starter capable of concurrently running multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Comfort in working both autonomously and collaboratively
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Detail-oriented with an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- An ability to grasp clients’ needs and recommend value-added solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in a technical role
- Proven work experience in client-facing or consulting role
- Coding classes and/or coding skills (Python, Java, HTML, CSS, R etc.)