Sr Product Marketing | Digital XM Discover
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences – like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Do you get energized by big challenges and driving high-growth businesses? Do you love cross-functional partnerships with product, sales, and marketing? The Qualtrics Product Marketing team is looking for a product marketing leader to drive end-to-end product marketing efforts for a portion our our Digital Experience business including GTM strategy, positioning, product strategy, pricing and packaging, thought leadership, and vision for a portion of our Digital Experience business line, focused on analytics and orchestration.
The best person for this role understands customer experience management and is driven by customer obsession. This individual must be skilled in engaging with enterprise through strategic product marketing, has proven chops in value-based messaging that delivers pipeline and win rates, can build and operationalize a multi-channel GTM strategy that results in exponential growth, loves to build scalable programs across regions, and gets energy working in a dynamic environment.
You will bring a high degree of emotional intelligence, an ability to influence across teams and organizational boundaries, a self-starter approach and the ability to thrive in ambiguity. This role develops product and market strategies that position the company to achieve long term growth, while meeting annual revenue and profitability goals. You will continually identify and assess new market, product, and technology opportunities and ensure resources are in place to drive product marketing strategy and achieve joint goals.
Expectation for Success
This Product Marketing Leader for Digital XM will be responsible for leading and owning product strategy, product positioning, defining strategic direction, GTM strategy, driving the line of business, competitive, enablement, and driving execution to achieve long-term business goals. You will be expected to know your customers and market so intimately that you define and communicate a clear, differentiated, defensible, and monetizable message and market position. You’ll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detailed, and highly creative driving with the following primary responsibilities:
- Drive product marketing function specifically focused on GTM strategy, positioning, messaging, competitive intelligence, marketplace analysis, naming, and pricing and packaging
- Design, build, lead and motivate a strong team of leaders while delivering product marketing excellence on highest value initiatives and driving priorities across the entire experience line
- Engage and collaborate with with product management to help inform product strategy and direction with the customer at the center to drive the next generation of our products
- Collaborate and partner with Growth and Field marketing driving business value by hitting ROI and pipeline targets
- Develop and partner to deliver GTM strategies, campaigns and programs necessary to achieve strategic outcomes and business goals
- Lead with a data driven approach by defining and analyzing the data required to make informed decisions to guide the business
- Provide thought leadership through a deep understanding of customer challenges, pain points, and needs while deeply understanding the broad marketing and key challenges
- Engage and collaborate with our Global Marketing Organization to help shape the story externally to drive growth and acquisition with our key audiences
- Deliver strategic enablement and training to our sales organization to drive increased engagements with our customers solving their business challenges and needs while growing the business
- Curate collateral highlighting to our customers their customer challenge and how Qualtrics can strategically solve it through our products
What Differentiates us from Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply meaningful to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our office design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space, while supporting the new hybrid work environment so employees can be productive anywhere.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.