The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences – like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. The team values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Qualtrics is the creator of the Experience Management (XM) category and the leader in this space. We are changing the way organisations manage and improve the core experiences of Customers, Employees, Products, and Brands. Over 13,000 organisations around the world, including industry leaders like BMW, Hugo Boss, and Under Armour, are using the Qualtrics XM Platform to listen, understand, and take action to deliver improved business outcomes.
This is an opportunity to accelerate your career, work with a world-class solution, and be part of a fun, energetic, and inclusive team.
Qualtrics is looking for an enthusiastic Solution Engineer (Pre-Sales), who is a self-starter and comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Our Solution Engineers provide exemplary pre-sales functional, business, and technical expertise. This is done through discovery sessions, solution presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, and ongoing technical consultation; while also building expertise in the Experience Management (XM) space.
Expectations for Success
- 1-4 years experience in a SaaS/Cloud environment – former expertise in a presales role is a plus.
- For graduate students, we have a product specialist role in Dublin in place that allows an internal transfer into a presales role after 12 months.
- Bachelor or Master degree required.
- Good spoken and written German and English is a must.
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with cross-functional collaboration experience.
- Excellent persona or user epic based storytelling and demo skills, linking platform capabilities and business impact.
- Experience supporting sales teams proactively on targeted accounts.
- Business focused mindset, with an ability to communicate how the solution delivers value.
- Comfortable presenting at executive level.
- Ability to explain and resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, including security, privacy, integrations etc.
Even Better if you Have …
- Previous experience in Customer Experience, Employee Experience, Market Research, CRM, HCM, BI, or Digital.
- Expertise in system integration via connectors or API
- An open mindset paired with lots of creativity on how we transport the XM vision to our customers
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Qualtrics Experience Program – A bonus each year for an experience of your choosing.
- Our offices are in central locations throughout Europe, and we take pride in creating an open and collaborative work space.
- Attractive benefits package including equity, a wellness bonus, medical, pension etc.
- Proven track record on onboarding new colleagues to the team on all levels
- Worldwide and diverse Solution Engineering community that enjoys helping each other
- We hire smart people. Smart people know what’s required. Expect a lot of autonomy in your role at Qualtrics and help us to make Qualtrics an even better place to work for.