As a Services Executive, you will combine your business acumen and services delivery experience to help large enterprises leverage the power of the Qualtrics platform and transform their business. In this role, you will work with business and technical decision-makers from our largest accounts, as well as Qualtrics’ technology partners and account teams.
Services Executives engage early in the customer lifecycle where the customer is just beginning to define the vision, imagine what is possible, and determine if it’s feasible. The role requires an affinity for solution selling, technology evangelism, and customer engagement. The ability to win the hearts and minds of our customers while explaining abstract technical concepts as they relate to business value is a must.
The Expectation for Success
The Services Executive is responsible for the pre-sales management of Qualtrics Services sales within designated strategic accounts, in coordination with the sales teams and partners. You will play a meaningful role in connecting the services and sales organizations; ensuring that we are differentiating Qualtrics services approach while ensuring our customers are set up to be successful and meet business objectives.
Successful candidates will be passionate about working as part of an account team supporting sales cycles; engaging with customers to develop deployment strategies and plans that meet their requirements; and handling detailed and sophisticated information to prepare estimates, proposals, and contracts.
A Day in the Life
- Define and present compelling value propositions to our customers for our service and solution offerings by both Qualtrics and our Partner Network
- Conduct services discovery sessions, including assessing client maturity and capability
- Build and validate Professional Services Proposals and high-level Project Plans
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with Ecosystem Service Partners; help them with high-level plans for successful projects and grow their business
- Understand the competitive landscape and prospect needs so you can effectively position the value of Qualtrics Services
- Lead, negotiate, and close Professional Services Agreements, Statements of Work, and other contractual documentation
- Ensure successful transition to the Delivery organization through comprehensive briefings and handover
- Maintain accurate and timely prospect, pipeline, and service forecast data.
- Identify business development plans for accounts with low customer satisfaction, low adoption/usage, and upgrade requirements
- Be a self-starter who takes ownership of opportunities, works independently, manages multiple simultaneous projects, and deals well with ambiguity and last-minute changes.
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events and team outings to connect with our coworkers.
- We take pride in our office design aimed at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- Check out Qualtrics CEO Zig Serafin discuss our global hybrid work model here
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, pension, employee assistance program, wellness bonus, ESPP, experience bonus ), we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 7+ years experience in a customer-facing role.
- Ability to build and collaborate strong relationships within the internal and external ecosystem, ensuring proper engagement with core teams and customers.
- Exceptional written and verbal presentation skills for a senior executive audience while participating in a fast-paced, sophisticated product and services sales cycle.
XM Services Domain Expertise:
- 8+ Years experience with progressive growth in Professional Services organization.
- Experience leading Enterprise SaaS consulting or deployment projects; OR significant experience selling professional services in the software industry.
- Experience with transformation programs and what it takes for customers to succeed; comfort with technical concepts; ability to become a subject matter expert with new applications.
Consultative Sales Experience:
- Consulting skills (e.g. strategic, technological) and balance between service-driven and sales mindset.
- Strong attention to detail and experience with commercial processes and tools, including RFP responses, project estimation tools, scope description, and/or contracts.
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a high emotional IQ. Ability to work multiple opportunities and engage with many customers concurrently.
- 5+ years consultative sales experience preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.