At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps — the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
10,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback — more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees. We create software to help turn customers into fanatics, products into obsessions, employees into ambassadors, and brands into religions.
Engineering Services bridges the Engineering and Services organizations to create the most powerful experience management programs for Qualtrics' most sophisticated and strategic customers. When a client needs capabilities that reach beyond the out of the box functionality of Qualtrics' current platform, Engineering Services builds bespoke solutions to address the business objectives. These custom bodies of work have the potential to be folded into existing products to advance the XM Platform. Engineering Services works hand-in-hand with other service teams and Product Engineering to scope statements of work that involve the design, build, and maintenance of the technology behind end-to-end XM programs.
As the Technical Program Manager for our Engineering Services teams, you will drive the coordination and execution of internal projects and initiatives. Using customer signals from the project level customization work, you will be able to identify opportunities for ES to innovate and create standard solutions. You will work across Engineering, Services Delivery, Customer Success, and Global Operations organizations to optimize processes and identify strategic investment opportunities.
As the TPM driving technical projects and internal initiatives, you will have deep knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of the Qualtrics core platform, and as such, provide rich product signal, data, and insights to collaboratively influence the incubation roadmap with engineering and product leaders.
A Day in the Life
- Coordinate Engineering-wide initiatives around security patching, pulse resolution, disaster recovery, and scoping accuracy for project level customizations
- Support Product teams migrations and deprecations, such as utilizing new technologies (languages, APIs, libraries, etc.) and enabling Secret Rotation
- Lead an initiative around cost savings to clean up legacy solutions and seek opportunities to migrate customers into in-product functionality
- Support internal ES projects to create automations and tooling to improve team efficiency like the ES Registry
- Establish multi-quarter roadmaps that may span across multiple engineering teams
- Own communications to various technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years of technical program/project management experience
- Experience managing and successfully delivering large scale software development projects
- Experience architecting system-level solutions against defined business objectives
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders including executive staff
- Experience defining programs, writing detailed functional specifications, and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business