About the Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, dedicated, and love challenges. We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. Our team is goal-oriented, works hard, and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through our client's success.
- Manage and develop a team of 5-7 quota-carrying Account Executives
- Coaching direct reports in sales strategy, pipeline management, opportunity management and career planning/development.
- Recruit, retain, and nurture your team of experienced sales professionals with high potential and strong performance history.
- Provide skill training and mentoring on complex sales motions including collaboration with legal, product presentations, juggling multiple relationships with internal teams and quarterly sales forecasting.
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout at all levels of an organization.
- Display a systemic approach to handling meaningful contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in building win-based proposals and pricing.
- You are an accomplished winner that has led teams to breakthrough results
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Individual experience in B2B sales with a complex product and sales process
- At least 2 years leading a quota-carrying sales team (strong preference for SaaS experience)
- Ability to travel
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Experience over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Experience working on complex and creative contract negotiations
- Preferred experience using MEDDIC sales processes
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.