Qualtrics formally launched the BX (Brand Experience Management) product pillar in 2019. BX provides a dynamic approach to Brand Experience Management that enables clients to make smarter and faster decisions in the areas that matter most. Since launch, the BX product has seen tremendous success and is a major growth opportunity for Qualtrics. We are looking to add a Senior Research Consultant to the team to meet the evolving needs of our ever-expanding base of BX customers and deliver a great customer experience.
A Day in the Life:
The Senior Research Consultant is a newly created role, responsible for ensuring customers derive value from their brand tracking program. In this role, you will work with customers to build strong partnerships, drive adoption of the technology, integrate it into the way they work, and align their program with their business priorities to ultimately ensure our customers realize value from their investment.
The Senior Research Consultant will serve as the single point of contact for customers in supporting the ongoing sustainment and success of their programs. The Senior Research Consultant will have the support of the core account team and as needed the larger expanded team to address specific client needs. The goal is not just retention and growth—it's about thinking like the customer—understanding their goals and consistently delivering value.
This is an exciting role, one that will be piloting a new support model for our customers. The Senior Research Consultant will be pivotal in understanding what is working with this new model, what can be improved and ultimately helping to scale this newly created model.
Key success metrics for this role include client satisfaction, product usage, renewals and expansion.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Psychology or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant market research experience (client and/or agency side)
- Experience supporting the full life cycle of brand research/brand tracking including survey design, data analysis, report creation, and storytelling of results
- Account management experience with a demonstrated ability to nurture and grow accounts and appropriately respond to clients’ needs
- Strategic thinker, ability to connect the dots between the Qualtrics technology, survey data and the client’s business needs/goals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a cross functional team
- Comfortable with ambiguity, ability to understand a big picture idea and independently run with it
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint, Google Slides and/or Keynote
- Knowledge of SPSS or other analytical software.
- Experience with Qualtrics XM platform
- MBA or advanced degree from a top-tier university
- 1-2 years of experience in the SaaS (Service as a Software) industry