Qualtrics is looking for a full-time Senior Proposal Manager who loves working with Sales in building value propositions. If you have a Bachelor’s degree (Technical Writing, Business Strategy, Marketing, or related), have 2-3 years of proposal or bid writing experience, have high-level writing skills to author and edit technical content, and experience developing winning proposals and coordinating RFP responses in the Public Sector, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve always dreamed of.
The Expectation for Success
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when our sales team comes to you for proposals. You can write compelling work, have excellent organizational skills, can multi-task, and manage your time effectively!
A Day in the Life:
- Lead and/or run the proposal creation process for the responses Qualtrics develops in conjunction with Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs)received from the public sector (state & local government, federal government, K-12, and higher education)
- Understand the nuances, issues, and value drivers within the public sector and craft industry-specific proposals that resonate with clients
- Develop and maintain compelling, persuasive RFP content
- Build compliant outlines for RFPs/RFIs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to strategize, write, and coordinate proposals while ensuring compliance with all RFP requirements
- Assist in developing and maintaining a proposal content library and industry-specific collateral
- Work with the proposal team to support the sales team with client-facing, written communications
- Review proposals to ensure a precise product ready for client review; proofread for content, grammar, style, formatting; edit, organize, and pull attachments and exhibits
- Consistently implement Qualtrics brand messaging, including tone, style, and theme, within all responses. Effectively demonstrate and promote the Qualtrics value proposition
- Liaise with Qualtrics’ subject matter experts to inform responses to RFPs and/or to support the maintenance of content organized in knowledge base, including its technical accuracy
- Create and design custom, highly visual non-RFP proposals (e.g., books, whitepapers) in InDesign, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Work to proactively identify and prioritize sales needs, and create and execute projects focused on those needs
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program – $1,800 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices’ design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- 30 paid days off – 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees