To apply for this job please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Qualtrics is seeking a talented individual to join its growing PR and Corporate Communications team. This role will lead Industries PR for the company, telling stories that bring to life Qualtrics’ work in key public and private-sector industries, including government, education, healthcare and financial services.
The right candidate will have a track record of building strong media relationships and the ability to translate technology concepts into relevant, newsworthy stories that inspire and advance important narratives around Experience Management.
Great story judgment and an understanding of what reporters care about across multiple beats will be important. This person will have a passion for data-driven storytelling and finding and stories about how Qualtrics customers are improving the experiences of the people who matter most – their customers and employees.
Expectations for Success
In this role, you would work in partnership with Qualtrics leaders and product executives as well as customer marketing and content teams to uncover new and interesting stories, using industry-focused data to drive coverage, thought leadership, and other high-profile results. This person will work closely with colleagues across the global communications team to drive high-profile coverage. A collaborative approach and the ability and desire to work constructively on an awesome team is a key attribute of the winning candidate.
The successful candidate is flexible and enthusiastic, thrives in a fast-paced environment and can be both strategic and scrappy, depending on what the situation calls for. They should be passionate about understanding the biggest challenges organizations are facing, and willing to take the time to draw out how Qualtrics is helping them deliver breakthrough experiences.
- Build and expand the Qualtrics Industries PR program to raise awareness, understanding and advocacy around Qualtrics in key vertical industries including Public Sector, Healthcare and Education
- Meet regularly with company leaders and spokespeople to identify upcoming announcements, new offerings and/or campaign launches. Create and execute messaging and communications plans accordingly.
- Leverage industry influencers inside and outside the company to increase awareness and thought leadership for Qualtrics
- Develop and strengthen relationships with journalists on multiple beats.
- Drive thought leadership efforts, including using Qualtrics’ research as well as content creation for bylined articles and blogs
- Manage an agency partner and potentially a team of colleagues focused on industries.
- Generate new story ideas that leverage Qualtrics products, research and customers.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum of 8 years PR, or communications experience, both in-house and agency
- Experience working with high-level executives responsible for advanced technologies and complex business units
- Experience negotiating the content of press releases and media strategies with external organizations such as customers and partners
- Demonstrated success placing stories with high-profile business and technology media outlets
- Experience acting as a spokesperson, working directly with members of the media.
- Strong writing skills, creativity, attention to detail and mastery of AP style.
- Experience managing a program, team, or both.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program – $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices' design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- 30 paid days off – 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical – employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories