The People Analytics team leverages People data to inform and provide insight to decision-makers at the company. The analyst does this primarily through the creation of dashboards, reports, and other visual and statistical tools. The analyst explores opportunities for improving, calibrating, and automating the dissemination and democratization of this data to the company. The analyst meets regularly with company stakeholders to understand the needs of senior leaders and the organization at large regarding issues affecting the Humans of Qualtrics. The analyst leverages all opportunities for learning and personal growth, as this makes the analyst a greater asset to the People Analytics team and the company at large.
A Day in the Life
- Synthesize people data from various sources within and outside of People Ops to discover aspects of the employee journey (hiring, onboarding, inclusion, employee/leadership development, engagement, and change management) and determine opportunities for improvement that will continuously drive healthy metrics and engagement scores.
- Meet with leaders across the business to build relationships and understand their needs while providing evidence based guidance and insights from data that help address and uncover potential solutions to their team’s success.
- Produce models, materials, and dashboards using People Ops metrics that track and measure the health of the organization in meaningful and impactful ways with intuitive visualization.
- Assist the People Operations & People Analytics teams with all matters as they relate to the Humans of Qualtrics and strategic company objectives
- Explore creative and innovative ways to make People data more accessible, more accurate, and more meaningful
- Collaborate with all stakeholders regarding the performance/ promotion/ pay processes to ensure we retain and grow top talent, while reducing attrition and loss of resources due to turnover
- Identify and leverage opportunities for improving the overall Qualtrics employee experience
- Evaluate internal People Operations processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement thoughtful solutions accordingly
- Investigate and incorporate industry best practices in building and operationalizing a world-class EX program
- Innovate and experiment with ways of collecting, measuring, and examining people data that may lead to useful analysis and business insights.
- Passion and curiosity for data as it pertains to the employee experience
- Understanding of what drives human behavior and how to build highly effective teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Both creative & analytical problem-solving abilities
- Ability to articulate complex ideas in a simple manner
- Excellent planning, interpersonal, and time management skills, with a preference to detail-orientation and an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to concurrently run multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- A general understanding of business objectives as they relate to HR functions
- The ability to effectively scope, solve, and scale wicked human problems
- Background in organizational development, psychology, or people oriented business strategies
- Experience with:
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Analytics
- Snaplogic / SQL
- API / JSON
- MATLAB / R
- Qualtrics RC & EX products (Employee Engagement, 360, Lifecycle)
What differentiates us from other companies?
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices’ design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.