The Corporate Business Applications Team is looking for a Senior SAP Payroll Administrator to join our growing team. This new team is rapidly growing in responsibility and we need the right person to join our collaborative team. We are seeking an analytical, business-minded individual who wants to develop and grow a career in business systems.
The Corporate Business Applications team is a growing team that owns all systems within Qualtrics such as SuccessFactors, NetSuite, Salesforce, Coupa, Concur, etc. With our team of system administrators and developers we ensure all systems are running smoothly for our entire company and improve new and effective workflows to ensure data integrity. Since this is a newer team in Qualtrics we have endless opportunities for growth and innovation. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, love learning how systems work, thrive in a self-governing & ambiguous environment and are passionate about solving difficult problems, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve always dreamed of.
Expectations for Success
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when our employees look to you to solve some of the company's largest problems. You can work cross-functionally, are a self-starter, can multitask, excel at troubleshooting systems, love a continual challenge and manage your time effectively so you can go on a beautiful hike for your lunch break!
A Day in the Life
- This position will support all upgrades to the payroll systems, schemas, how payroll is calculated, generating payroll reports relating to state regulations, taxes and wage types.
- This individual will focus on the EC Payroll and upstream (Employee Central, EC Time-Off) and downstream integrations/systems (ADP, Benefitfocus, Vanguard, Shareworks, Sedgwick, Prudential, Health Equity, BSI Tax Factory SaaS Version and other applications).
- This individual will need to know how one time bonuses are processed and will need knowledge of the Payroll Control Center.
- 5 years SuccessFactors EC Payroll experience required, 6-10 years preferred.
- Experience with major EC Payroll implementations for companies with 3,000+ employees preferred.
- Solid experience with SAP SuccessFactors Hybrid Solutions (cloud with integrations)
- Extensive experience running monthly/semi-monthly payroll
- Extensive experience with HCM/Payroll implementations, parallel testing, troubleshooting, resolving issues and post Go-LIve production support;
- Participate in client discussions, requirements gathering, user stories/test scenario creation, solution configuration, support parallel testing and drive deployment.
- SAP payroll schema, wage types, garnishment, process models, remuneration statement, verifications of employment;
- SAP payroll configuration and calculation including wage types, earnings, deductions, garnishments, taxes, overpayments, imputed income, multiple states employment taxes and more
- Experience running replication from Employee Central to EC Payroll
- SAP payroll result troubleshooting, reporting and parallel testing
- Time & cost allocation posting for billing and cost accounting
- SAP workflow for approval and automation
- Develop various payroll results reports, certified payroll reports, ad-hoc queries
- Implementation and interface development for integrations including: ADP, Benefitfocus, Vanguard, BSI Tax Factory SaaS version
- Solid Excel skills, V-Lookup, macros strong bonus.
- EC Payroll Certified / SAP Payroll Certification preferred
- SAP Payroll security management experience preferred
- SAP payroll security management experience
- Experience with regular HR support pack updates