Sales Development is a rapidly growing division within the sales organization. The purpose of the department is to:
- Generate qualified pipeline that progresses through the sales funnel, generating new closed revenue.
- To develop new quota-carrying Account Executives.
Due to hyper growth, we’re constantly looking for hungry and driven individuals who are passionate about a career in corporate sales.
Expectations for Success
As a Sales Development rep, you are responsible for contacting leaders and executives in organizations of all sizes across many verticals. Your focus is helping leaders gain insights around their market, customers, and employees, which allows them to make quicker decisions driven by data.
- You identify key decision makers and/or key influencers within an organization across many different departments
- You understand the impact our products have on our customers
- You articulate to prospects how our tools can help their organizations get to the next level with real-time data
- You work well with teammates, like to strategize, and plan out creative methods to generate more business opportunities
- You use rejection as fuel to motivate and push you to work harder and smarter
- You’re a self starter, competitive, and driven. You see the bigger picture. You don’t settle for mediocrity
- You don’t hit quota because that is what is expected of you, rather you blow past quota because it’s who you are
- Money, opportunity for growth, and promotion motivate you
- You are in sales because you want to drive your own destiny
- You view this opportunity as a career, not as a job
A Day in the Life
- You make 50+ calls and send 50+ personalized emails per day. In addition, you find and add 15+ new contacts to into your call cadence.
- You work with Account Executives to discuss and strategize methods to penetrate targeted accounts with the goal of setting quality meetings.
- You work closely with our Marketing team to execute on personalized account-based campaigns
- You’re the best with LinkedIn and Salesforce.
- You attend 1:1’s, team meetings, trainings, sales calls, discovery calls, demos, etc. to develop your skills.
- You collaborate with your peers sharing standard methodologies, “oops moments,” and role playing to make sure you’re focused on continuous improvement.
- You compete with yourself, your co-workers, and other teams.
- You’re self disciplined, accountable, and reliable.
What differentiates us from other companies
- We live by our cultural values: TACOS – Transparency, All In, Customer Obsessed, One Team, and Scrappy
- We hire the best with the intention of developing and promoting within. Our company success cannot be done without the success of our people.
- We lead from the front on important issues. We have several teams focused on Diversity and Inclusion (MOSAIQ), cancer research (Five For The Fight), WFH (COVID Taskforce), Women in Leadership (WLD), Veterans (QSalute)… the list goes on.
- We provide a very comprehensive benefits package with lots of opportunity to promote.
Check out why Grant chose Qualtrics and why he continues to choose it everyday to advance his career. Read Grant's story here.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Must be legally authorized to work in job location without Qualtrics sponsorship now or in the future.
#university #sdr #wayup