The Qualtrics Total Rewards team is looking for someone to join our team and have a huge impact on the company’s compensation practice.
Qualtrics is looking for a full-time Compensation Manager to adjust and design company-wide compensation plans, benchmark against relative data and use our product to make data driven decisions that improve Qualtrics’ total rewards program. If you have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 5+ years of relevant experience in the world of sales compensation, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming of.
Expectations for Success
You’ll know you’re doing an outstanding job when you are working effectively with leaders across Qualtrics to develop and communicate compelling compensation packages for top-tier talent and assist with designing our new equity and stock options for our employees. You will be a trusted advisor and relied upon by senior leaders to strategize around compensation. You are all about the numbers, analytics and utilizing data to improve our ongoing bonus, merit increase, and promotion processes.
A Day in the Life
- Benchmark against regional data to ensure our compensation is always competitive relative to the market
- Partner with hiring managers to create offers for candidates and close the top talent that Qualtrics attracts
- Handle one-off compensation issues as they arise
- Lead & manage a portion of our Compensation Team and it's people
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (HR, business, or other technical degree)
- Excellent excel skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication with experience presenting and interacting with senior leaders
- Skilled in making inferences and recommendations based on data sets
- Compensation analytics and/or benchmarking experience
- Leadership or people management experience
- Ability to start at Qualtrics within the next couple of months
- Experience designing equity plans and employee stock purchasing plans (ESPPs)
- Experience designing executive compensation plans
- Advanced excel skills
- Tableau (or similar data visualization) experience
What differentiates us from other companies:
Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
Qualtrics Experience Program – $1,800 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
30 paid days off – 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories