The Qualtrics recruiting team is an integral part of the company’s impressive growth. At Qualtrics we do everything with a one-team approach which spills into how we recruit. Client groups and recruiting partner closely together in the journey of building their organizations. We are looking for a recruiting manager, seasoned in hiring top talent. One who thrives in a fast pace environment and loves bringing others along as a strategic partner.
You possess solid recruiting fundamentals that allow you to be an effective partner to your hiring managers and ultimately find shared success. Your skills will enable our team and partners to remove roadblocks and be passionate about our clients’ needs. Your leadership will inspire a small team of recruiting professionals to achieve the unachievable. You will develop, drive, and execute the recruiting strategies that build our organization. The position is full-time and is based in one of the following offices: Provo, UT; Raleigh, NC; or Chicago, IL.
A Day in the Life
- Guide and develop a small high-performing team of talented recruiters, sourcers, and coordinators – actively allow them to do their best work and develop their talents to grow within the company.
- Ensure individuals are working towards achievements and metrics.
- Act as a talent advisor and liaising with senior business leaders to set and drive goals, processes, and metrics.
- Recruit top talent by acting as both a player and a coach. Leading by example by being a player coach, including owning recruiting requisitions and sharing recruiting standard methodologies with your team.
- Serve as a skilled problem solver and facilitator in final offer negotiations.
- Remove roadblocks by ensuring Hiring Manager readiness and accountability to hire and partner.
- Motivate change as needed with your hiring partners using a data driven approach.
- Use skills to partner with hiring teams to build and set effective sourcing, assessment, and closing strategies.
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet strategic objectives.
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience
- Identify trends and demonstrates knowledge, data, and competitive intelligence to develop creative, customized sourcing strategies.
- Compile, analyze and capture insights from data to facilitate discussions with hiring managers.
- Contribute as a member of the Recruitment Leadership team by serving as a trusted advisor that protects the Qualtrics talent bar and leads your team to do the same
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years of recruiting experience, preferably with a fast growing tech company.
- 1+ years of experience building and guiding a high performing recruiting team in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful track record of building working relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners by gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns.
- Prior use of talent market insights and data to influence decisions within an organization.
- A deep passion and proven expertise in sourcing for passive candidates, using both traditional and nontraditional tools
- Demonstrated ability in hiring extraordinary talent in your given market through effective sourcing and closing strategies.
- Customer obsessed by nature visible in examples of internal and external candidate relationships.
- Ability to drive towards results while maintaining a one team environment.
- Ability to manage internal client expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working within recruiting tools and systems, such as applicant tracking systems, internet sourcing tools, to find, attract and hire the best.