As a program manager in the Revenue Operations organization at Qualtrics you will join a high-impact group that owns the operationalization, implementation, and integration of key strategic initiatives across the company. You will partner closely with the senior leaders across functions to execute on multiple areas of the business and deliver outsized results.
Expectations for Success
This position requires excellent program management skills, attentiveness to detail, the ability to work cross functionally and to influence senior executives, and excellent communication skills. You must possess a positive demeanor and maintain patience and professionalism in a fast-paced environment.
In addition, this is a position where the ability to operate in an always changing, often ambiguous environment is highly valued.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving multiple programs simultaneously while adapting to a constantly changing environment. We are looking for someone who is eager to help us grow as we strive to scale through more strategic ways of operating.
A Day in the Life
- Run weekly cross-functional standup meetings with senior executives to align teams towards a single goal.
- Provide key status reports and minimize delivery risks.
- Communicate status, priorities, and next steps proactively.
- Facilitate team discussions and assist in resolving conflicts.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Partner with key cross functional leaders to highlight key issues, risks, and opportunities
- Quarterback key business initiatives.
- Manage relationships with external vendors and partners to drive outcomes
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout project execution.
- 7+ Years Experience in Program/Project Management or Consulting
- Strong Relationship Skills. You have experience navigating interdependencies affecting complex projects (product and engineering alignment, engagement models, communications and change management).
- Excellent Communication Skills. You are able to articulate ideas clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings and styles. You can build trusting relationships, credibility, and use strong communication to partner effectively with stakeholders to improve decision-making and business outcomes.
- Experience using Project Management Tools Recommended
- PMP or Relevant Educational Experience Preferred
- Content Management Experience is a plus