Qualtrics is looking for a Summer Sales Intern who is eager to learn the ins and outs of software sales. If you are a top academic performer going into your final semester or final year of school pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, have previous sales experience and a competitive nature, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming of. The internship runs from mid-May to mid-August 2023.
The Expectation for Success:
You’re detail-oriented, organized and outgoing. By the end of the internship, you’ll have insight into the entire sales cycle, from the first discovery call to pricing and legal contracts. You’ll talk the tech lingo, have the tenacity to set meetings and the ability to help close deals on the spot!
A Day in the Life:
- Extensive sales and product training
- Prospect new clients to build out your pipeline
- Set and execute discovery meetings with future Qualtrics clients
- Work collaboratively with our team of account executives, tech sales, and the rest of the force needed to close a deal through the entire sales cycle
- Track all prospecting, leads, meetings and daily tasks
- Ride one of our many scooters through the office in celebration when you set your first meeting
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Must be legally authorized to work in job location without Qualtrics sponsorship now or in the future.
#university #sdr #wayup