Do you get energized by big challenges and driving high-growth businesses? Do you love cross-functional partnerships with the product, sales, customer success, and marketing? The Qualtrics Product Marketing team is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive our GTM, positioning, and messaging for a highly-visible product area within the Qualtrics CX Suite. This is a roll-up-your-sleeves and get-stuff-done position that’s perfect for someone who’s looking for the next big challenge to make an impact!
As a CX Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring what we are building and messaging drives pipeline, expands share of wallet in existing accounts, and grows new business to hit revenue targets. In addition, you will continually identify and assess new market, product, and technology opportunities and ensure resources are in place to drive marketing strategy and achieve joint goals.
The best person for this role has 6+ years experience in B2B SasS Product marketing as well as 2+ years in a customer facing position. You know you are a fit if you are a curious self-starter, have proven chops in value-based messaging that delivers pipeline and win rates, can build and operationalize a multi-channel GTM strategy that results in exponential growth, love to build scalable programs across teams and markets.
Expectations for Success
PMM's are responsible for their line of business, defining strategic direction, and driving execution to achieve long-term business goals. You’ll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detailed, and highly creative driving with the following primary responsibilities:
- Create the GTM strategy for the customer experience business in collaboration with sales, growth marketing, field marketing, and industry teams. Build operational cadence and serve as a key and active member of the senior management operating team for respective business line
- Monitor business metrics in regard to revenue, pipeline, win rate, market share and product portfolio mix. Communicate these metrics to the PMM and senior management team along with appropriate optimization and action plan recommendations.
- Provide leadership for the development of global strategic marketing plans including objectives and strategy for targeted markets
- Develop and execute on launch plans for new solution offerings in your respective business
- Develop the marketing and sales content needed to support the customer journey and business goals. Including but not limited to messaging and positioning, use cases, and supporting content such as pitch decks, case studies, blogs, webpages, whitepapers, and other customer and sales facing content.
- Drive efforts with product and business development to define an overall product and technology portfolio strategy that will drive the long term growth of the organization
- Ensure the development of all strategic product roadmaps and corresponding marketing plans
- Lead the process for the continuous evaluation of trends and adjust strategy to capitalize on shifts in the marketplace. Including the process of obtaining and disseminating competitive intelligence across all markets and product lines
- Analyze existing product and markets in terms of the ability to compete, gain market share, grow revenue and sustain or grow profitability
- Collaborate with Sales, Business Development and OEM to define effective sales channels of all products
- Establish effective relationship with the sales force with leadership, training, pricing and positioning expertise
- Obtain and use competitive intelligence to inform your GTM and product roadmap in terms of the ability to compete, gain market share, and grow revenue
- Responsible (in collaboration with sales) for the development of the company’s revenue forecast
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply meaningful to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.