The Customer XM team is looking for a product leader who will align product roadmap and capabilities with the business and user needs for Qualtrics’ brand new product, Brand XM. Build a category defining product experience that helps identify problem areas in their brand experience and recommendations of what they should do. Progressively reveal product capabilities and recommend solutions based on insights, that allow the organization to mature its program over time. Grow engagement. Grow usage. Up-sell nuanced, purpose-built products that are tailored for organizations as they mature their BX practice. You love proving what drives users and conversion, with data. At Qualtrics you can touch billions of customer interactions across thousands of brands while shaping a test and measure discipline at a rapidly growing company.
Expectations for Success
- Product Strategy: This is an amazing opportunity for a self-driven and ridiculously smart person to have a major impact helping thousands of consumer brands.
- Product Definition and Execution: Favor execution via experimentation way more than strategic pontifications.
- Team Leadership and Cross-Functional Excellence: Create collaborative environments where the full diversity of styles and perspectives are heard and involved, as well as clearly setting expectations with collaborators and executive stakeholders to get stuff done.
Qualifications & Requirements
A great product manager sits at the intersection of business, technology, and design. You’ll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative driving with the following primary responsibilities:
- Have a “CEO Mindset” and own the product strategy
- Build and maintain the business case for products, including market opportunity models, user personas, and top use cases
- Manage the entire product development lifecycle
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute and optimize over time
- Assist Marketing team in the go-to-market planning and execution, and messaging and positioning
- Participate in specific sales opportunities (customer demos, roadmap alignment meetings, marketing events etc.)
- Partners with Sales to uncover best-practices, pain points, and training needs to maximize the growth and financial performance of the product.
- Build and improve processes for collecting customer feedback, building requirements, and maintaining long-term roadmap
- Participate in the business development and partnership building activities (demos for potential partners, roadmap alignments)
- Collaborate with other groups within the company to orchestrate successful product outcomes including: Sciences teams, Engineering, Design, Technical Program Management, Delivery, Support, Customer Success, and Product Marketing
- A self-starter and proactive. Continually updates their perception of pain points, personas, customer goals and product expectations.
- Knows our strengths and weaknesses relative to competitors in the space and proactively positions our offering toward the best possible market niche(s) in the landscape. Stays up to date with industry publications.
- Demonstrates command and control of product set through creating and delivering internal and external presentations. Comfortable doing so at the executive level.
- Innovative with aptitude to understand innovative technology and its real-world applications
- Strong management skills, including problem solving, decision making, planning, meeting management, and delegation
- BS degree in technology
- 10+ years of product management experience