- Full Time
The Procurement team at Qualtrics supports end to end procurement activities for all products or services that Qualtrics may need. We are growing quickly with endless opportunities to develop best-in class processes and drive strategic value for Qualtrics and our internal business stakeholders. We manage all types of purchasing engagements across a wide array of categories and suppliers from Saas and IT hardware to financial services and real estate.
In this role, you’ll work closely with cross-functional teams such as Legal, Finance and Security to build on new business opportunities, identify savings opportunities and drive compliance for procurement policies. In addition you will help to source and select new suppliers, negotiate agreements, coordinate purchase orders, and manage supplier performance through KPIs and standard service level agreements.
We’re looking for someone with Marketing experience who can hit the ground running to build relationships, develop an understanding of the business and advise on key sourcing decisions. As the team is growing we are looking to bring on experienced procurement team members who can help to build a strong foundation to deliver a best in class procurement experience.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Providing support for end-to-end procurement activities across go to market categories focused on Marketing
- Cultivating strategic partnerships with Marketing stakeholders and suppliers
- Developing a strategy around measuring supplier performance and compliance to improve operational performance and alignment with our customer requirements
- Conducting and interpreting detailed spend analysis to develop strategic sourcing strategies, creating executive-level summaries, building the annual budget plan and driving complex decisions about changes needed across the business using data-based insights
- Proactively analyzing market industry trends and conditions that affect internal stakeholders and external suppliers and/or pricing
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to identify new business requirements and drive spend towards existing suppliers or coordinating the procurement onboarding process for new potential suppliers
- Consolidating similar products and services contracts used across various Qualtrics departments to drive one company solution to meet cross-functional requirements
- Supporting global business expansion and partnering with local company resources in Asia Pacific, Europe and Latin American regions to develop sustainable regional strategies and establishing localized supply chains
- Reading and interpreting commercial contract terms to understand potential business risk and liaise with Legal to negotiate favorable positions that protect quality and business continuity
- Managing supplier relationships. Conducting supplier rationalization and segmentation initiatives. Proactively reviewing supplier performance and adherence to contractual terms. Leading business reviews to deliver resolution on difficult issues through effective negotiation tactics.
- Reviewing & updating the procurement pipeline to highlight savings opportunities and developing strategy and resourcing plans for upcoming projects
- Delivering relevant procurement training content to business stakeholders to ensure a standard approach for delivery of procurement best practices, policy, and tools across business engagement teams
- A Bachelor’s degree is required with preference given to those who have a supply chain emphasis and/or have experience working in procurement, negotiation, sourcing, or supplier management.
- 4+ years’ experience in strategic sourcing and / or procurement disciplines
- Ability to draft an RFx including gathering requirements, building a cost analysis model, and evaluation criteria.
- Strong relationship building skills to proactively engage stakeholders on upcoming projects & high-level business priorities
- Strong and thorough understanding of strategic sourcing practices and techniques
- Ability to effectively communicate policy and best practices with internal stakeholders, supplier contacts and various cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and lead strategic decision making in a team environment
- Proficient in G-Suite, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Familiarity and experience using various Source to Pay platforms such as Coupa, SAP Ariba, etc.
- Strong negotiation skills to obtain maximum value for Qualtrics (quality and cost)
- Organizational and time management skills to juggle multiple projects and determine procurement team priorities as well as set expectations with internal stakeholders
- Experience working with Marketing and other technology contracts with a moderate understanding of Data Protection Agreements, Master Services Agreements and execution of Statements of Work and Order Forms
- Ability to work with various levels of management within the organization including executives.
- Familiarity with fiscal planning cycles and ad hoc financial analysis
- Procurement experience supporting Marketing
- Ability to read and distinguish commercial vs. legal contract terms within the Procurement process
- Experience with large scale Procure to Pay system implementations & catalog integrations
- Willingness to train and educate users in new processes, policies, and procedures or technologies
- Reorders priorities on short-notice and adapts to changing requirements
- Internal customer focused – ability to identify / solicit key stakeholder needs; develop solutions to address their needs
- Ability to project manage the contract review process with internal stakeholders and coordinate with legal subject matter experts as needed
If this sounds like you, and you want to work at a fast growing tech company, Qualtrics is probably the place you've been dreaming about.