Qualtrics is the technology leader in the Experience Management space.
Qualtrics has transformed the way businesses collect, analyze and act on experiences that drive better decision-making. We offer a single experience management platform that captures employee, customer, brand, product and market insights in one place. Whether companies are building customer experience, employee engagement, or market research programs, they can do it all using Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands, including BMW, Lloyds Bank, Barclays, Under Armour etc.
Qualtrics started in 2002 as an academic research technology & has since grown to have more than 11,000 enterprise clients worldwide, over 2,000 employees, more than 1,800 college and university clients, and enjoys strong quarter-over-quarter revenue growth and notable profitability since its founding.
Expectations for Success
- Pre-sales experience in a SaaS/Cloud environment, selling enterprise software to business users & executives.
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in visionary environments.
- Good customer facing and relationship building skills.
- Outstanding techno-functional capabilities, comfortable supporting sales teams proactively on targeted accounts
- Business value focused mindset to uncover clients’ business challenges and develop custom solutions to solve them. Communicate value at the executive level
- Ability to explain and resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, including communicating with technical audiences on security, privacy, protocols for APIs, SLAs etc.
- Team player with cross functional collaboration experience.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Undergraduate/Bachelor Degree required (Engineering, Computer Science, Commerce, Business, Marketing degrees preferred but not a must)
- 5+ years of Pre-sales experience in a SaaS/Cloud environment, selling enterprise software to business users or C Level.
- Good experience of building proof of concepts or custom demonstrations on software applications, showcasing use case specific solutions & the business value that technology can render for identified pain points.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in Customer Experience, Market Research, Business Intelligence, CRM, HCM, Marketing Automation, Digital technologies is highly valued.
- Fluency in business level English
A Day in the Life
- Become an expert in the Qualtrics platform & become an expert in customer experience, employee experience &/or brand research
- Provide exemplary pre-sales technical & functional expertise through product presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts and ongoing technical consultation
- Drive the adoption of Qualtrics solutions within strategic accounts, growing usage across departments within the enterprise. Translate technical features into value drivers.
- Develop and maintain training materials, and deliver training to improve technical abilities of sales professional
- Build working knowledge of competing products and how to technically sell against them
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of existing and new Qualtrics products.
- Respond to initial product requests and frame product issues for discussion and resolution with Product and Engineering teams
- Develop/maintain technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends.
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Qualtrics Experience Program – A bonus each year for an experience of your choosing.
- Our offices are in central locations throughout Europe, and we take pride in creating an open and collaborative work space.
- Attractive benefits package including equity, a wellness bonus, medical, pension etc…
Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
We live by our core values TACOS
Our default is to share, leading to open debate, trust, and decisions based on data, not politics.
We bet on Qualtrics and Qualtrics bets on us. This is our company. We deliver, whatever it takes.
If a customer is upset, we failed. Period. We learn, and we fix it.
There is only one team at Qualtrics. We win and lose together and never say, “That’s not my job.”
We’re smart, resourceful, and find a way. We write our own story instead of following others.