The Qualtrics Product Marketing team is looking for an experienced product marketing leader to develop and drive our GTM strategy, messaging, positioning, and thought leadership for our Enterprise Platform capabilities including Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Governance. Delivering best-in-class Enterprise-grade data security, privacy, compliance and governance controls is a top priority for Qualtrics and why our customers trust us as the leading XM provider.
The ideal candidate has at least 10 years of B2B Marketing experience with an emphasis on the IT/CIO audience and/or security/privacy, core product marketing proficiency, experience working directly with product teams on technical products, and developing thought leadership and strong assets to enable the field. In this role you will own end-to-end GTM for the Enterprise Platform (Security, Privacy, Compliance, Governance), define and evolve messaging, positioning, and value for the CIO/IT audience at a global scale, partner across business units, industry and regions to integrate the narrative across key buyers, develop critical assets, drive enablement across all GTM functions including Sales, CS, Delivery, and Partner teams, and develop visionary thought leadership. You will bring a high degree of emotional intelligence, an ability to influence across teams, leaders and organizational boundaries, a self-starter approach, the ability to thrive in ambiguity and a desire to manage a team.
The Expectation for Success
Qualtrics PMMs are responsible for full-stack GTM leadership for their line of business or product, defining strategic direction, and driving execution to achieve long-term business goals. Success will be measured in tangible terms – influenced ACV and platform adoption. You will be expected to be a subject matter expert in Security, Privacy, Compliance and Governance so that you can define and communicate a clear, differentiated, defensible GTM strategy. You’ll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative with the following primary responsibilities:
- Own messaging, positioning, and differentiated value prop development along with high quality collateral, field enablement and training materials relevant by region for our Enterprise Platform capabilities (Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Governance)
- Be the subject matter expert in Enterprise Platform capabilities enabling all PMMs with necessary collateral to understand and integrate the narrative into their GTM motions
- Develop compelling thought leadership and narratives targeting the CIO/IT audience, working with others across our Product Marketing team to ensure integration and cohesion of messaging
- Work hand-in-hand with the field organization to understand the unique needs of the business, gather market/customer insights, and translate these needs into actionable GTM plans, programs, and content tailored to the CIO/IT audience with a focus on enhancing sales effectiveness
- Own and lead Tier 1 feature launches for the Enterprise Platform
- Partner with Product to influence and communicate roadmap
- Develop, manage and execute on a strategic pipeline of customer references
- Partner with PR/AR to elevate our Enterprise Platform narrative
- Partner with Web teams to update all relevant web pages