Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences – like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
The Qualtrics Customer Experience team is looking for a product marketing manager to drive our GTM, positioning, and vision for XM Discover – a high-growth, high-visibility business line. The best person for this role understands the customer experience management and conversational analytics market spaces, has proven chops in value-based messaging that delivers pipeline and win rates, can evangelize an emerging problem so that buyers move fast to solve it, can operationalize a multi-channel GTM motion, loves to build scalable programs across regions and gets energy working in a dynamic environment.
The right fit has 6-8 years of SaaS Marketing experience and has an owner mindset. This full-funnel role develops product and GTM strategies that position the company to achieve long-term growth in the experience management space while meeting annual revenue and profitability goals. You’ll continually identify and develop revenue and adoption acceleration programs and ensure resources are in place to exceed goals.
Expectations for Success
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when you are exceeding your business performance goals. PMMs are responsible for their line of business, defining strategic direction, and driving execution to achieve long-term business goals. You will be expected to know your customers and market so intimately that you define and communicate a clear, differentiated, defensible, and monetizable market position. You’ll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detailed, and highly creative driving with the following primary responsibilities:
- Build operational cadence and serve as a key and active member of the product operating team for a respective business line
- Develop messaging and positioning for the product and solution offerings
- Establish and grow a multi-channel GTM motion for your business
- Partner with leading analysts to establish your solutions as the leader in this fast-growing market
- Ensure packaging and pricing are optimized for growth, retention, and expansion
- Grow the CustomerXM portfolio market opportunity leveraging GSI’s and Qualtrics Ecosystem partners
- Execute on launch plans for new solution offerings in your business
- Monitor business metrics in regard to revenue, pipeline, win rate, renewal, and expansion business. Communicate these metrics to the senior management team along with appropriate corrective action plans.
- Provide leadership for the development of global strategic marketing plans including objectives and strategy for targeted segments
- Drive efforts with product management and solution strategy to define an overall product and GTM strategy that will drive the long term growth of the organization
- Ensure the alignment of all strategic product roadmaps and corresponding marketing plans
- Obtain and use competitive intelligence to inform your GTM and product roadmap in terms of the ability to compete, gain market share, and grow revenue
- Establish effective relationships with sales and sales leadership to ensure training and positioning expertise is in place
- Responsible (in collaboration with sales) for the development of the company’s revenue forecast
The base pay range for this position is $119K – 217K per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, education, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be included in an employment offer, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and other benefits, based on eligibility criteria.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work-life integration is deeply meaningful to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our office design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
The base pay range for this position in the US is $143.5k – $261.5k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, education, skills and experience. A Sign on bonus and restricted stock units may be included in an employment offer , in addition to a range of medical, financial, and other benefits, based on eligibility criteria