Digital is at the forefront of the experience offered by companies World-wide and is THE make or break touchpoint that impacts revenue, loyalty and customer satisfaction. The Qualtrics Digital customer experience (CX) offering is the tip of the spear for our overall CX business with a large installed base and massive revenue growth of >80% year over year.
As part of the Qualtrics Digital Customer Experience team, you will help organizations understand and orchestrate key experiences across their digital journeys. Build a category leading new to market product experience to gather deep insights and provide recommendations to help organizations deliver World-class digital experiences. Personalization at scale is a key strategic imperative and you will also be building innovative features that take advantage of the massive Qualtrics Experience ID (XiD) base of >4B profiles to drive delightful end-user experiences.
Product teams at Qualtrics win not just by shipping great products but by driving engagement, usage and value realization for our customers through those products. You love to obsess about data and growing engagement and usage through experimentation as you seek to deliver innovative products tailored for Digital practitioners.
At Qualtrics you can touch billions of customer interactions across thousands of brands while shaping a test and measure discipline at a rapidly growing company. The Customer Experience Product team is looking for a superb product leader that is a savant for defining metrics that matter.
Great applicants will have a technical background and demonstrate significant business savvy. The ideal candidate will also bring deep experience working on Enterprise scale Digital experience, marketing or analytics products. This is an amazing opportunity for a self-driven and ridiculously smart person to have a major impact helping thousands of consumer brands. Title based on experience.
Expectations for Success
- Previous experience building a product plan from the ground up and driving a product launch with 1000s of users, or took an existing product and grew an audience meaningfully
- Experience building and launching products in the Digital experience, marketing or analytics space
- Have thought a lot about building web-scale products and delivering analytics and insights with delightful and easy to consume UX
- Recent examples of hypothesis driven product experimentation yielding meaningful business impact
- Proven ability to make things happen; you’re smart and work hard
- You are comfortable with getting and manipulating non-Excel datasets
- You have previously supported tons of external users
- Willingness to get your hands dirty; egos need not apply
- In a former job you wrote code; you can empathize with engineers because you are one
Qualifications & Requirements
- Have a “CEO Mindset” and own the product strategy
- Build and maintain the business case for products, including market opportunity models, user personas, and top use cases
- Manage the entire life cycle
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Assist Marketing team in the go-to-market planning and execution, and messaging and positioning
- Participate in specific sales opportunities (customer demos, roadmap alignment meetings, marketing events etc.)
- Build and improve processes for collecting customer feedback, building requirements, and maintaining long-term roadmap
- Participate in the business development and partnership building activities (demos for potential partners, roadmap alignments)
- Collaborate with other groups within the company to orchestrate successful product outcomes including: Sciences teams, Engineering, Design, Technical Program Management, Delivery, Support, Customer Success, and Product Marketing
- Minimum: BS degree in technology