- Full Time
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time People Operations Business Partner. You will have a Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of professional experience in Human Resources, as well as a thorough understanding of US employment law. If you have a strong ability to analyze data and problem solve, are a strong communicator who can build relationships through all departments, and want to work at a fast growing tech company then Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
The Expectation for Success
You will know you are doing a great job when you're:
- Able to provide insightful data and contribute solutions
- Become an essential part of the Employee Experience team who can be a thought leader for the whole company
- Consult and coach Qualtrics leaders and employees on best practices
- Have outstanding organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities, and are a superb communicator
- Won the trust and confidence of our people
A Day in the Life
- Maintain a strong focus on employee relations, performance management, engagement and retention activities, including an understanding of compensation and benefits
- Support line managers by driving a performance culture through coaching, facilitating talent assessments and succession planning meetings
- Partner with and advise leadership on people-related strategy and decisions including organizational design, planning, and compensation
- Administer current benefits strategy; Ensure compliance with all relevant employment laws and regulations in all locations in which Qualtrics operates
- Solve all problems related to people and culture. Implement solutions throughout the company with various levels of complexity.
- Own employee life cycle surveys (new hire, development 360, engagement, exit, etc) and drive amazing organizational results.
We want you if your mindset includes:
- A sense that you’re a builder, and comfortable with ambiguity
- A strong sense of accountability and co-ownership of challenges
- A desire to work in an environment where priorities change as we learn
- Ambition to help achieve our mission while progressing your career
- Persistent and independent to get the task done without a lot of direction
- A love for the all hands-on deck feel of a startup—no task too big or too small
- Passion, grit and enjoy organizing chaos
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program – $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off – 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories