Qualtrics is looking for a self-motivated individual to join our Payroll team. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our processes and better assist the employees at Qualtrics. The team has the unique opportunity to work cross-functionally across the company, as well as with senior leadership.
Expectations for Success
- Assist and support the payrolls for North and South America
- Conduct audits of payroll, equity and other programs and recommend corrective actions where needed
- Research payroll, tax, and absence irregularities
- Assist with the equity management and payout processes
- Ensure overall data quality with employment records
- Assist in annual audits with external auditors
- Support a world-class employee experience by ensuring that employees are always paid accurately and on time.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Business, Human Resources, Finance, etc)
- 1 to 3 years of prior payroll or related experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate well, both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Experience with SuccessFactors and other SAP systems
- Experience with process improvement
A Day in the Life
This is a job for a well-spoken, hard-working, self-starting individual with excellent attention to detail. If you enjoy working with people and numbers on a daily basis, this job may be a good fit for you!
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program – $1,800 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off – 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical – employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories