The Qualtrics Recruiting team is a high energy, dynamic group that is laser-focused on building out strong teams across the company. Our mission is to discover and attract incredible talent to build a category-creating company by creating legendary hiring experiences. Qualtrics is full of motivated, intelligent, and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
We are searching for a highly-motivated, scrappy, and passionate Business Operations Recruiter to help meet our exciting growth goals for 2021 and beyond. This person will be a strategic talent partner for senior leaders within the Marketing & Communications organizations.
A Day in the Life
You will be responsible for developing a robust, multi-channel strategy to fill unique roles in a variety of locations across the Americas. This includes collaborating with recruiters and hiring teams across Marketing & Communications to drive recruiting strategy, as well as effectively sourcing, interviewing, and closing top talent. You will use data to inform recruiting strategies and develop processes that deliver a high-touch candidate experience. In addition, you will develop excellent relationships across the organization, working collaboratively with internal clients, peers and key leaders to drive results for the business. You will be seen as a trusted talent partner before, during, and after the recruiting process. You will hone your closing skills and craft highly customized closing plans for all levels of candidates and your real passion for sharing the Qualtrics story resonates with candidates across the country.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years recruiting experience or a related field
- Proven track record or aptitude for successfully identifying and qualifying extraordinary candidates through LinkedIn, resume reviews, and other creative methods
- Metric driven mentality and experience using data to influence recruiting strategies
- Ability to articulate the Qualtrics value proposition and story to candidates
- Ability to work independently and drive results with minimal direction
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing personalized candidate close plans
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Ability to thrive in an agile, rapidly changing environment
- Experience building and evolving Employer Branding / Talent Brand
- Experience in successfully running strategies for continuous engagement and improvement in DE&I
- Experience developing programs to drive large volume pipelines
- Familiarity with consulting or corporate strategy roles
- Competitive drive, strong work ethic, tenacity, ambitious “whatever it takes” attitude
- Ability and desire to learn quickly
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high stakes environment
- Multi-tasking skills, organizational, time/decision management skills
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Strong understanding of positions, compensation, techniques and methodologies preferably in the SaaS space
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program – $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off – 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories.