Qualtrics is seeking an Internal Communications Manager to join its Global Communications team. The ideal candidate for this role will work with key business units to align all-company internal communications.
The Internal Communications Manager will create and execute a strategy to communicate our company priorities and help tell stories of our impact–from new product launches to key company initiatives. They will develop written communications and also play a key role in producing content for company-wide meetings, and they will partner with key business units including sales, marketing, engineering and product to form a regular cadence of content to keep employees informed.
Expectations for Success
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment and can be both strategic and scrappy, depending on what the situation calls for. Candidates should be passionate about communications and employee experience. They will connect our employees to the company’s mission and values, help them understand our most important priorities and messages, and ensure they know where to go for the information they need.
The ideal candidate is organized, capable of managing numerous projects and work streams end-to-end, with a keen sense of prioritization and ability to consistently produce high-level work. Experience in supporting executives, developing and executing communication plans and virtual event production is preferred. This role reports into the Director of Internal and Executive Communications.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Defining strategy for business unit communications to ensure that messages are being delivered in a consistent and timely manner through the right channels
- Helping produce our weekly company all hands along with regional and department events
- Creating communications plans, targeted written communications and live events that drive an understanding of our key initiatives, goals and priorities
- Creating and develop messaging around various topics, including company strategy, priorities, and announcements
- Working closely with select leaders across the company on internal communications, including announcements and talking points
- Building partnerships with key internal stakeholders
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related discipline, with experience in storytelling and proactive communications
- 6+ years of experience in internal communications, corporate communications, or executive communications
- The ability to communicate information to different stakeholder audiences in a way that is relevant to them
- Experience with virtual and in-person events, logistics and various types of creative content development
- Ability to listen and collaborate effectively across teams and build consensus among multiple internal stakeholders
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with the ability to articulate details in clear, concise communications.
- Ability to problem solve and exercise high judgment
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program – $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices' design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- 30 paid days off – 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical – employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories