Sales Development is a rapidly growing division within the sales organization. The purpose of the department is to:
- Generate qualified opportunities that progress through the sales funnel, creating new pipeline and revenue.
- To develop new quota-carrying Account Executives.
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to generate 100s of opportunities that result in millions of dollars of pipeline per month. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue through high quality pipelines and an exceptional customer experience.
A Day in the Life
- To front line manage a team of 4-6 members on the Sales Development Team.
- Build a pipeline of top talent through interviewing, hiring, performance management and promotions.
- Responsible for the growth of revenue from the Sales Development Team. Deliver on opportunity, pipeline generated and activity targets on a consistent basis.
- Grow and support the team so that we can deliver excellent customer experience to our prospect customers and partners.
- Own the coaching and development of the team through weekly 1:1s, team meetings and trainings.
- Help the team to bring potential prospects to an understanding of how our solution can match their organizational and individual needs.
- Responsible for APAC Sales Development strategy and stakeholder management. Weekly and bi-weekly meetings with senior leaders.
- Work with different functions of the business; finance, sales ops, growth team, support and sales to ensure alignment across the organisation locally and globally.
- Work daily with the Marketing team to help refine marketing programs and drive quality MQLs.
The Expectation for Success
- Have minimum 5+ years experience working in a metrics driven organisation – sales leadership experience or strong SaaS sales experience required.
- Prior experiences of Inside Sales, or Demand Creation, or Lead Generation function team leading.
- Ability to build, manage, drive and motivate a team with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player and supporter.
- Clear verbal/written communication skills either in English and Japanese – ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent selling skills with the ability to coach others and help develop opportunities with new prospects.
- Demonstrated passion and drive in current role.
- Proven track record in a metrics focused organisation.
- Ability to multi-task/run multiple activities concurrently.
- Organizational agility; knowing how to get things done through formal and informal channels.
- Strong work ethic and drive to achieve exceptional results.
- Desire to innovate and make significant process improvements.
- Excellent attention to details.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.