Position: Head of Marketing- EMEA
Location: London/Dublin/Munich/ Paris or Amsterdam
Qualtrics is an organisation that enables breakthrough design and continuous improvement of customer, employee, product, and brand experiences — the four core experiences of every organization. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to design and improve new experiences.
Many of the world's organisations have followed a very outdated approach to understanding their consumers and the market. As the research landscape shifts, these outdated approaches are not delivering the insights required to truly drive organisations’ growth. As such, these organisations are also looking for a new way to not just monitor, but understand and improve the experiences they deliver. Qualtrics has provided a new approach built on a foundation of world-class technology and solid expertise that is driving results for over 16,750+ organisations worldwide.
Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
The EMEA Head of Marketing is a dynamic, high-impact role owning all marketing functions focused on driving Qualtrics’ growth and brand across the region. We are looking for a dynamic, visionary leader that can operationalize and scale a generational business and category-leading product. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a large, talented marketing team and help us take our efforts in the region to the next level. You will develop, own and lead the execution through creative initiatives to help raise awareness of our business, strengthen our brand across the EMEA region – with the ultimate goal of sourcing net new high quality pipeline for and with the sales team.
We’re looking for someone that has a proven track record of success in leading and scaling mid to large organizations and has a scrappy, creative nature focused on highly-leveraged impact. This leader doesn’t follow the typical playbook. They are a trailblazer that can cut through the noise and capture attention through unique and authentic ways.
This leader will play a critical role on the EMEA Executive Leadership Team and the Global Marketing Leadership Team in driving the success, engagement, alignment, and strategy across all functions in the region and marketing team globally. You will report directly to the global CMO. The position partners closely with the global marketing teams across demand generation, digital marketing, analyst relations, engineering, and product marketing.
- Deliver aligned business results (marketing sourced ACV) with and through 28+ marketers across Europe.
- Build brand awareness with specific target buyer groups across key European markets.
- Be a market expert and a market maker—able to influence and persuade customers and prospects with compelling messaging that aligns to their business objectives.
- Consolidates industry trends and challenges into meaningful value-propositions and relevance for Qualtrics prospects and customers, and identifies market patterns and opportunities best suited to Qualtrics’ competitive advantages.
- Analyse competitive market dynamics, understand and prioritise actions to outpace and out position Qualtrics against competing technology.
- Serve a spokesperson for relevant public relations and analyst events relevant to the solution offering.
- Develop and own marketing tools and content for priority product and solutions launches on the Qualtrics website, collateral (whitepapers, sales collateral, case studies, etc), and other content related to sales training.
- Excel at executive stakeholder management and representing marketing at EMEA Leadership and Global Leadership calls and pipeline reviews
- Travel: visit with field teams in their region at least quarterly.
Successful candidates will possess the following qualifications
- Executive-level presence, strategy, and ability to create alignment and buy in across all teams and regions
- High-trajectory background in B2B product marketing or management, preferably in enterprise software or other high technology industries.
- Has a demonstrated track record of being scrappy (creative thinking that goes outside the standard marketing playbook) and owning and managing a large budget.
- Highly strategic thinker who defaults to business outcomes first, before any actions are taken or assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills: able to consolidate complex ideas into clear, crisp documents and presentations for external and internal audiences (You will do a lot of writing personally).
- Has a track record of managing large, distributed teams for 5+ years
- Passion marketing data analysis, performance measurement, customer insight, and market research.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, identify and prioritize opportunities, and thrive in a fast-paced, HIGHLY unstructured and ambiguous environment.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business, economics, engineering, or other field that requires analytical and strategic thinking skills. MBA preferred. Strong intellectual aptitude and passion for excellence in academic performance is essential.
- 5+ years experience in Product Marketing leading a team
- Explicit experience working in B2B cloud-based software businesses
About the Team
Marketing is a high-powered, fast moving, and focused team. Now with nearly 28 employees across EMEA, we are covering Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, Awareness, Brand, Website, Demand Generation, and Events.
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status. Qualtrics will provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities where appropriate.